• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

-Attack on Titan
-WataMote
-Hetalia (I'm a little late XD)

... Is that it? I think so.

I definitely recommend reading the manga if you like Hetalia anime (or even if it leaves you cold but are willing to give it a second try). A lot of the material was released via the author's blog and never made it into the anime or the printed version of the manga. I can point you in the direction of scanlations if necessary.

Sorry if you already know this - it's just that I love the comics, and Hetalia is actually my main fandom, but the anime didn't really do anything for me!

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
i just forgot to add a few stuff in

Currently watching:

Nagi no Asakura (FEELS)
Noragami
Toaru Hikuushi e no Uta
Pupa
Working!!
Chaos Head
Magi
Nisekoi

Also I might restart watching Chuunibyou to catch up with the second season.

I decided to check out Flowers of Evil

for what reason why I am still watching it, I have no idea

I've seen that before. Aku no Hana. It's a great anime, but the animation is kind of 'different', but that's what sets it apart. The redhead is a weirdo, but in a neat way. (lol)

I really need to get into some new anime, as all I've been doing lately is rewatching old anime that I've seen ages ago. Nostalgia~ Right now, I am rewatching Burst Angel, Flame of Recca, and E's Otherwise. I tend to rotate and watch each show at a rate of five to ten episodes per day on my days off, which account for, like, five days of the week. Thanks, job. 9_9 In a day or two, I should be moving onto the next set of anime on my list; hopefully something new.

It is a great anime, it just threw me off with how the characters are portrayed. With readhead it was a real delight with her, I kinda understood where she was coming at, but she was really throwing it off in a super weird way. The guy main character, really needs to grow a pair of balls, and actually get his **** together, I assure you that. lol

You know, awhile back I watched Gunslinger Girl and it wasn't that bad. Also with Popotan, (actually with this one I just enjoyed the OP and Ending song more than anything else). But, I recommend you watching Maria Holic, I haven't watched it in years but it is a comedy anime. You're taking a lesbian girl going into a all girl catholic school trying to find her "true love" but ends up being forever tortured by a boy who is crossdressing as a girl. Be wary, when this girl touches any boy, she begins to develop hives, and when she see's an attractive girl, her lady boner spreads out from 20 miles away

Still slowly making my way through Mushishi. Still loving it. Though - I'm not sure what I expected going into this, but I sure didn't expect there to be as much body horror as there is. Not that I mind it, mind you.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Kinda cliche', but I've gotten back to watching One Piece again. There's a reason why it's my favorite of the Big 3; I just love the art and sound design, and it definitely has the most heart out of them.

I'm currently at the gates of the World Government and Impel Down, they're going into Robin's background.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I finished the nonsensical ending of Fate/Zero, and have gotten caught up on hot babes fighting Kill la Kill. Now I think I'll watch Madoka.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Attack on Titan or as others like to call it: Shingeki no Kyojin. I actually finished it the other day, but I figured I'd post here about it anyway. I'm probably going to start watching Code Geass or Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom