• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Where is the amiibo information?

We have the classic Zelda series of Amiibo info and what they do in BotW, If you have not need that, look here:
http://www.zelda.com/breath-of-the-wild/news/classic-amiibo-support-revealed/

We also know how the wolf link amiibo will work. Does not say there in that link which is poor form ny Nintendo. It just adds a wolf link companion.

But what about the 5 differend BotW specific amiibo. What will they do in the game? If anything at all? We don't have any informationm about this. Why not? The game is out in two weeks.
Also will all the other approx 100 amiibo do anything in the game? Even if they do nothing, it would have been nice for Nintendo to say this.

Is Nintendo waiting for a direct between now and 3rd March to tell us what the 5x BotW amiibo do in the game?

That article is from when they announced the functionality of those Amiibo... the Wolf Link Amiibo's functionality had already been revealed, and is included on the Amiibo page here... http://www.zelda.com/breath-of-the-wild/amiibo/

But I agree that they should have told us what the new Amiibo do by now... as well as other compatible Amiibo... which I think should at least include the 5 Zelda Amiibo from the Smash Bros collection.

Scribear

Your Best Friend (rupee free)
Definitely. The Amiibo are about the only thing I have not pre-ordered and this is exactly why. No clue what they do. The other ones don't peak my interest too much (besides WolfLink) so I'm hoping the new ones do some awesome stuff.

rob1610

Triple A Gamer
I have all the classic Zelda Amiibo, the Wolf Link Amiibo and pre-ordered the BotW Amiibo before they sell out. I'm going to guess Archer Link gives Arrows, maybe a Bow, Rider Link gives a Weapon or two, Zelda gives a random treasure in a chest, Bokoblin drops Bokoblins on top of Link and Guardian is like Ganondorf, an Amiibo Hard Mode, or an exclusive Shrine like Wolf Link in TP HD. I also think the Smash Amiibo will work like their Zelda equivalents with Smash Link being OoT Link's equivalent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom