• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Style?

Abbs

I usually wear whatever is comfortable and isn't going to bother me most of the day. Most of it's from Aeropostale and stores like that. I don't usually care if it's mainstream or not.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
You'll most of the time see me wearing jeans, Nike shoes, and T-shirts. I hardly wear hats now that my hair is freaking long. Also, my style varies depending on the situation. But yeah, mostly jeans and T-shirts. It is hot atm, so I really miss wearing my black leather jacket. :(

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I usually dress in all-black. It's my favorite color! If I ever wear another color (which I do sometimes), I like colors that contrast with each other -- for example, black and white, or black and light blue.

People have commented that I have that "anime" style of dress. I wear a sash for a belt and hang stuff from my waist all of the time (like jackets and chains). My hair also goes down to my waist, so it adds to that look. I wear [fingerless] gloves whenever I go out. I like wearing baggy pants, but sagging is a big no for me. Whenever I quickly turn around, all of that stuff goes WOOSH! and it usually hits something. XD

The most important part is that I wear a lot of jackets! XD People know me for my jackets. I wear three or four on me in the winter/fall, and maybe one or two in the summer/spring.

I don't dress like most people do, obviously. I could care less about name brands. To me, clothes are clothes. ;D

D33V92

Son of the Patriots
I like to mix casual with formal. I usually wear a collared shirt with a tie, maybe a blazer or a sweater/cardigan if I feel like it, and with it I'll wear jeans and a matching pair of converse. I always wear these two necklaces I have, short, one has several rings on it with different words, and the other has a small round pendant with a native american bird. My hair is short-medium length and styled messy, not like just out of bed don't wanna touch my hair messy. I'll shave every couple of days so I'm either clean shaven or have some scruff. And I have a small tattoo on my left wrist of four symbols. I sometimes wear glasses, which are usually square frames, and when I wear sunglasses in the car, I almost always wear aviators. If not, they're black, thick-rimmed blues brothers glasses, or wire frame, circular lenses. I almost never wear hats, but if I do, I like to wear casual, narrow brimmed fedoras, and for a more formal event, I'll wear a wide brimmed fedora. But, this is rare.

If I do wear a T-shirt, it's usually tight fitting and I'll usually wear a stylish jacket with it. I never wear hoodies or zoodies. And on lazy days, I always wear my moccasin slippers and probably my torn up jeans.

I really like the style of the 20's-40's, and I'm also a fan of the "modern hippie" style, and the "hipster" style. These are really my influences on what I wear every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom