• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's your MBTI personality type?

• Thread starter Deleted member 81859
  • Start date

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Mine was “THE LOGICIAN” (INTP-A).
Too lazy to screenshot it, so my percentages were:
20% Extroverted / 80% Introverted
84% Intuitive / 16% Observant
59% Thinking / 41 % Feeling
0% Judging / 100% Prospecting
61% Assertive / 39% Turbulent

If you want the pretty graphics, here:
https://www.16personalities.com/profiles/571819f307f1f

Not entirely sure those numbers are entirely accurate because some of the questions were really weird, like asking if you'd rather have a smart child or kind child. As if you can't be both and being smart precludes being kind. But the overall personality description is more or less accurate. In particular the analyst role:

These personality types embrace rationality and impartiality, excelling in intellectual debates and scientific or technological fields. They are fiercely independent, open-minded, strong-willed and imaginative, approaching many things from a utilitarian perspective and being far more interested in what works than what satisfies everybody. These traits make Analysts excellent strategic thinkers, but also cause difficulties when it comes to social or romantic pursuits.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
7e09d3fdba.png

Shakespeare and Tolkien were apparently the same, so that's something at least.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
ENFP-A apparently

This time it gave me:
64/36 Extravert to Introvert, though as always I feel I'm an Ambivert
65/35 Intuitive to Observant
80/20 Feeling to Thinking
65/35 Prospecting to Judging

And 53/47 Assertive to Turbulent

Dan

I'm feeling really terrible about all this. I didn't expect to be tagged under introverted, I'm a little annoyed with this test. I'll try and repeat it perhaps I answered some questions wrong...

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I was certain you would have been an extravert. What happened?

I would have thought I was more of an introvert and the test was right. I tend to be drained by social activities whereas an extrovert is energised by them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom