• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your Very First Video Game?

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
A crummy point and click adventure when I was about 3-4. The only thing I remember about it was that it was about pirates and there was a place you could go and play music and I remember dancing along to one of the tunes!

Super Mario Land was the first video game that I ever played. My family and I went to Florida when I was about four years old, and when I was playing Super Mario Land I somehow accidently locked myself in the hotal room that we were staying in. My Mom was upset and worried about me, but I was just happy playing the Game Boy, and not having a clue that everyone was worried about me.

I

IlikeBacon

What Was the First Videogame You Ever Played?

My first game was Super Mario World when I was 3. =3 Man I miss my Super Nintendo. D: What was your first game?

I believe it was Super Mario Land for the Gameboy. I had a few Gameboy games I played at a young age (Tetris, SML, an Arthur game) and I'm not exactly sure which came first.

it was either super mario bros. 1, or 3. I am only 13 but my uncle has a disc with tons of old games on them, and those were the first games I've ever played =D

A

Andyjoe

My first game was Spyro the Dragon on the original Play Station.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I forget exactly which game, but I am positive that it was either Super Mario World or Yoshi's Island. In either case, I had a beautiful start to my gaming life.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
I was late to the Nintendo party. I did not grow up with Nintendo. In fact, my first Nintendo console was a GameCube just 3 years ago! Before I got it, I had not played that many Nintendo games, just Super Mario Bros. in arcade, and my first video game love, Super Smash Bros. Melee, at a neighbor's house for years.

However, my first console was a PS2 around 8 years ago, and my first game was NCAA Football. For years I was into sports games. Eventually I got into other games such as Star Wars Battlefront II, but it wasn't a while before I got into Super Smash Bros. Melee, which brought me into Nintendo. I got a GameCube 3 years ago as I said, and a year ago I got a Wii. With the Wii I got Super Smash Bros. Brawl, that was really all. In November I VC'd Ocarina of Time, and that started me on Zelda, and basically the rest is history.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I don't remember what is the very first. But the first I can remember is the Lone Ranger on the NES shortly after it came out in '91. But since I was two I didn't get far. Two years later I got halfway through the game. Not bad for a four year old. After that we got some of the Mario games. I think they sold the NES in a garage sale around '95.

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
i think it was grovers restaraunt on genesis. i used to take the wrong food to the guy in the front to watch his hat fly off.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Well I got to know Nintendo a few years ago, wen I moved to America. I remember when I was very little, my family owned a Hatari( I think that is what it is called) with lots of games along with it. I used to play on it all the time. Sadly, it got broken and we had to throw it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom