• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your First Video Game?

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Mine was either Frogger or Pokemon yellow as I started playing them at my cousin's houses around the same year.

The first game I ever owned was Pokemon Red and I never did beat that game as the battery has given out on me in recent years.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
My first video game was OoT. I have been playing that game since I was 3 years old. I was soo happy when I was playing that game and it's how I got hooked on Zelda

if i remember correctly it was pitfall on the Atari 2600. i must have been about 3 years old at the time. the first game i remember being completely obsessed with was super mario brothers. i remember finding out about the infinite 1up trick with the turtle shell and loosing my mind. i thought it was the coolest thing ever.

I think mine was Ocarina on the 64...Though it might have been Paper Mario on the 64..I don't remember, and my mom says she doesn't either...(She wasn't too happy when I called her to ask about it XD)

Mine was Pokemon Sapphire Version. My parents got me a GBA for christmas when I was 8. Been hooked ever since.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Super Mario All-Stars on my sisters SNES. She let me play it the day I turned 3, it's actually the farthest I can go back into in my life memory. Talking in my own game on my own console though, Super Mario 64.

I Like Zelda

Extremely Serious
My first video game?
my dad has a ps1 and the only games was I think MGS OR Doom (something like that might of been resident evil)
and my 3rd christmas i got my first real game Glover. my first game I think was my dads MGS.

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
Ahh... I have some found gaming memories, that's for sure.

I remember as a little kid (like about 4 years old) watching and "helping" my dad play the original Super Mario Bros. The first game I played all on my own though? Probably Super Mario Bros. 3 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom