• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What was your first Avatar pic?

Do you change your Avatar Picture a lot?

• Nope, I have never changed it

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Yep, I have done it a few times

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • I have changed it too many times to count

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • (Redacted)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Huh?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make a better thread bro

• YIPPEE!!!!

• I like phrogs

• It's Wednesday My Dudes....

• Total voters

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Simple. Post your first avatar picture.

Here is mine:

1709044981380.jpeg

(I have never changed it yet.)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It was a pic of Eric Lindros, former hockey player. I don't have the pic in my avatar collection for years anymore. I used to change my pic every few months but I use this one of Volga for I think 10 years now?

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I honestly can't tell you. I don't remember. My account is very old. I can't remember my first avatar. The oldest one I can remember is from around late 2009... ish... or so after I had a falling out with the Zelda Wiki staff and them wanting me silenced and removed so two admins could steal credit for a big idea I had (which intiated the chain of events that caused the creation of the Zelda Dungeon Wiki). I then used this for several years.
Censored.png

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
I honestly can't tell you. I don't remember. My account is very old. I can't remember my first avatar. The oldest one I can remember is from around late 2009... ish... or so after I had a falling out with the Zelda Wiki staff and them wanting me silenced and removed so two admins could steal credit for a big idea I had (which intiated the chain of events that caused the creation of the Zelda Dungeon Wiki). I then used this for several years.
View attachment 74048
Wait, so what happened?!?!

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
ZD Champion
the more I'm on this site the more I realize that there have been so many defining things and history that I don't know about, and so many people that were active that aren't. It's kinda cool and weird.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff

the more I'm on this site the more I realize that there have been so many defining things and history that I don't know about, and so many people that were active that aren't. It's kinda cool and weird.
It's a very long story. But I have it all documented here. If you want to read it. It's quite long and can be a bit disturbing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom