• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was the Hardest Silent Realm

hardest silent realm

• lanaru dessert

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • eldin volcano

• faron woods

• skyloft

• Total voters
The only ones I had trouble with were eldin and skyloft. However, eldin took me more attempts, so I voted for that.

L

Link's Tunic

For me I'd have to give it to Eldin Volcano because the tears seemed further apart and harder to get to than in the other realms, also if you got caught depending on where you where you could be pretty much screwed with nowhere to run. It was most easy to get caught going up the hill in Eldin though maybe you could take a stamina potion beforehand *shrug*

Faron and Lanayru where the easiest.

B

blitz342

lanayru wasnt really hard for me. only part of skyloft i had trouble with was when i was on my way back to the end and i got noticed by one of those lantern ghost things.

id say eldin volcano and faron woods were the hardest, because it was hard to navigate in the volcano, and the woods are so full of stuff that if you take a wrong turn or hit a dead end, ur basically dead.

MW7

I think Eldin was the hardest for me. There was a tear that required you to run up one of the sand hills while avoiding the lantern guardians that I thought was pretty ridiculous. Even without knowing what I was doing I managed to do Faron on my first try. Lanayru and Skyloft weren't easy though either.

I had to do Eldin and Lanayru twice and Skyloft probably three times but only had to do Faron once. The hardest one for me had to be Skyloft. The reason I hated the placement of the ghosts I had almost completed it when I was spotted by one and I thought I could get the last tear and then one of the guardians hit me.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I would say Eldin. This is because the rocky hills and all the Lava make it so that you have to follow a path. This can be hard for you to find things fast and when you run away.

I don't understand how people think the volcano area is the hardest. I managed to get all the areas done without taking a single hit, except skyloft. Skyloft is of medium size, but is simply PACKED with guardians and sentinels, so once you're caught it's easy to get killed. I found that the volcano region was very big, so provided you planned ahead you could get the tears, and keep running even if spotted. but that's just my opinion.

blackenedktulu

Fierce Deity
I thought the first three were simple - I didn't alert a guardian for the first time until Lanayru, but the Skyloft one is a ***** - On my third attempt, I had them all bar one (the one on top of the academy), and I almost had it, but the stupid bell guardian thing got me.... I then stopped playing because of exams. I will commence again on Friday, haha.

Y

yodagizmo

Skyloft. It was hell but then I figured out how to get them all strategically despite activating the Guardians several times. >.>

I saved the tear near the pond/lake and the bridge to the Goddess Statue for last or just in case I needed to get them to save myself lol. Definitely came in handy.

T

TheThirdPiece

TO ME SKYLOFT WAS THE HARDEST I MEAN LIKE LOOK AT WHERE THEY WHERE POSITIONED WHERE ALL THE GUARDS WHERE ITS WAS SET UP PERFECT . I FAILED A COUPLE TIMES ALL OTHERS PALED IN COMPARISON :) I BEAT DA GAME THO

B

BestAlero

Beat all on the first try, I thought desert was going to be difficult and roamed around aimlessly and carelessly but ended up doing it on the first try.

Medri

Erus Per Tempus
Lanyaru was the hardest because I kept running into sand-pits and slowing down my decent. Skyloft was the easiest for me, because I got used to how to deal with the Silent Realms and I was ready for it when I entered.

Lanyaru was hard because it was a learning curve type thing and having to be smart about how I grab them, after I stopped and made a strategy for em it was simple. I did the strategy for the Eldin area and made it through very quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom