• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Questions Do You Want Answered in BotW?

Who is the voice of the mysterious lady in the trailer?
How did Link end up in his state of sleep?
How many dungeons will there be?

I will admit I'm curious about the timeline, but I'm more curious about the lore of the world regardless of the specific timeline. I can't wait to jump over the juicy details of the land and even though I am a little worried of the direction they take with the technology, if they do it right (and I belive they will), it could be a fantastic lore window! (again, the technology of ancient Lanayru Desert comes to mind).
I totally agree with you. I'm ready to soak up all the lore I can!

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
All these questions are great in all, but while I would like them answered, a truly great Zelda game will raise more questions than it answers.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I want this game to be as deep and mysterious as possible. I want all questions answered with a new question and all answers to be given jeapordy style. The more confusing and thought provoking the game is the better.

While that's a bit much, I do think we've gone to far in having the game explain things. I kind of liked being able to insert my own ideas in areas where the game is ambiguous.

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
I want this game to be as deep and mysterious as possible. I want all questions answered with a new question and all answers to be given jeapordy style. The more confusing and thought provoking the game is the better.

While that's a bit much, I do think we've gone to far in having the game explain things. I kind of liked being able to insert my own ideas in areas where the game is ambiguous.
Me too, which is why I usually disagree with people who say that they want everything explained about the Sheikah. But the main reason they're so appealing is that they're mysterous.

Ideally, we should get a lot of structural details on the tribe that serve to let us do more speculation. To be honest, I've never really enjoyed any kind of Sheikah theorizing, because it's always based on such little information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom