• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Collectible Item from the Zelda Games?

Your favorite item?

• Secret Seashells (LA)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold Skulltulas (OoT)

• Masks (MM)

• Rings (OoX)

• Joy Pendants (WW)

• Kinstones (MC)

• Imp Poes (TP)

• Gems (PH)

• Rabbits (ST)

• Other (Explain)

• Total voters

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
I had to vote for other cause my favorite collectible was the Chu Chu Jelly from WW. I just enjoyed seeing these fellas moving around specially the blue ones they were so neet and you could get a collectible from each once.... it was a fun challenge

The masks had no comparison to any of the other items on there. They totally changed the entire game upgradimg you with every mask. Plus there were 24 and they were specifically said which ones did what on their own private inventory screen!

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Masks or Skullatas.

Skullatas were hard to find and the rewards were actually pretty great.

Masks.. Enough said. They grant you a varity of usefull things.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
My top three favorite collectible items are

#3 Gems from PH
I know people will argue with me but, I thought this was fun. I would stay up all night to try to find all of them...man great times.

#2 The Golden Skulltulas
OoT is my second favorite Zelda and I think this was probabely the hardest but one of the most fun, I had to read a walkthrough to get all of them.

#1 The Masks from Majora's Mask
I loved this one, it added dimension to the collectable factor of Zelda. Not only was it rewarding but the most fun. I would stay up for hours to get one mask. By the way the reward was much worth finding all the masks.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I liked the figurines in WW the best. I love taking pictures of every person, every enemy and all the bosses to collect all the figurines for the nintendo gallery. Getting a good picture can be very challenging, but you get a cool looking statue as reward.

Another collectible item I liked were the Golden Bugs in TP. The reward is useless, but it was fun to run around hyrule field looking for golden grasshoppers and golden butterflies. When you collect them all, they all fly/crawl around in Agithas house. I can just stand there and watch all the beautiful bugs fly around for long periods of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom