• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Current Music Obsession?

Misty

Ronin
anime music mostly because it's instrumental or nobody at my office can understand them so for all we know it's really awful and dirty. That's the only problem with having a taste for punk, playing it at work is right out.

Wolf in Sheep's clothing by Set it Off. As well as the nightcore versions, the edited "clean" version, the synthesia instrumental version, and the version that Samgladiator has on his channel

Also Ash Like Snow by The Brilliant Green especially the nightcore version

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I've been listening to the Sm4sh soudntrack on YouTube wihle I've been studying and writing. This has been a thing for a few weeks now, and will proabbly continue for a while longer. There's so many songs there, and most of them are so good, that it's hard to get bored of them

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
Funny how I came across this thread after I just got finished gushing over the music from the Breath of the Wild E3 2016 trailer.

My main music tastes have always been most rock genres but lately I've been listening to future funk, mostly by Night Tempo. I also really enjoy Nujabes and his style of music.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
I'm stuck on Zelda music for now, I go in long waves so I'll probably be off Zelda in a couple months. Then it'll be back to lyrical music, Thrice, Mewithoutyou, Emery, and then on to the hard stuff for a bit before heading back to Zelda or something. I supplement my music listening with podcasts, audiobooks, and radio dramas as well, keeps me from becoming bored.

So, take metalcore, add some rappish/reggae style singing, and have the subject matter basically be how a lot of people in the BLM movement are probably feeling and you end up with this. Quite surprised actually, sounds great, expresses someones feelings very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom