• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is you favourite glitch you've performed in a Zelda game?

I don't know what it's called or how to actually trigger it, but there's some infinite falling glitch in Skyward Sword. Since you don't lose hearts from falling from the Sky, if where you fell causes you to respawn over the Sky, you'll just keep falling over and over and you are forced to reset the game since there is no way out of it. Either way, I think it's hilarious, though I was super confused the first time I had it happened to me.

This is the only footage I have of it, if you don't know what I'm talking about. Not that this video really helps at all.

I don't know what it's called or how to actually trigger it, but there's some infinite falling glitch in Skyward Sword. Since you don't lose hearts from falling from the Sky, if where you fell causes you to respawn over the Sky, you'll just keep falling over and over and you are forced to reset the game since there is no way out of it. Either way, I think it's hilarious, though I was super confused the first time I had it happened to me.

This is the only footage I have of it, if you don't know what I'm talking about. Not that this video really helps at all.

This is the only glitch I ever stumbled upon too. It happened to me several times, but I don't why either. Definitely strange.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I can't recall if I've ever stumbled upon a glitch in any of the games, but the only one I've purposely done is the one to get to Death Mountain early in ALBW. It's probably my favorite Zelda glitch though, because it leads to there being two Ravio in your house.

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
The Twilight Princess title screen glitch where you fight King Bulbin.

Night Owl

~Momentai
In wind waker, you can jump attack the chest in the ghost ship. This causes the game to make what sounds like a high pitched scream and then it will freeze mid jump attack.

Reseting the console is the only way to fix it.

I remember it scared the **** out of me the first time when I did it on accident.

I don't remember whether or not it worked in wwhd.

karu

Panamaniac
In TP you can get unlimited arrows and unlimited bombs, but it's a long process. It's worth it though, unlimited bombs and arrows!!! Also there was that one hack that you could get through any gates my using Epona when the gates are locked.

Waiting just outside kakariko village in TP by getting past a certain part of the gorge and then watching as the mailman runs over when you activate the scene. Poor mailman falls into the gorge never to be seen again but still delivers the mail to you. Made me lol the first time I did that.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I've never stumpbled upon one but the glitch in LA where you can warp to them same spot on the map but one cell over is quite fun to play with. It gives you access to areas that otherwise you would need items like the rocs feather or power bracelet to get to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom