• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Worst Game Company?

Triforce Hermit

Praise the Sun
Electronic Arts because they are cheap, they are money suckers, and they are plain dirty. Multiple times has my account been overcharged or hacked and everytime I get with their customer support, they refuse to refund my money (I've lost hundreds of dollars because of this.) Not to mention they try to buy out good companies with a successful franchise just to milk it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Nintendo because they *******ize their own defining features and expect everyone to be satisfied with low-quality turnouts. I complain about Microsoft all the time, but the Wii U simply is inexcusable.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Hard to say....it's between Sony and M$

Sony is really money grubbing and goes too far to make the profit but not make the customer happy...

But M$ just gives us defective crap in hope that we pay them to fix it. Unforgivable.

Also blame the fact that developers don't want to make games for the Wii U until more people own it.

Still Nintendo's fault.

1) They made the price too high. Right now Nintendo's playing a game of chicken with their customers and they are losing, just like they were in the case of the 3DS.

2) Not enough first party games. The console's new, so it's forgivable, but it still needs the first party titles. This will draw customers.

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have to say EA. Pretty much all of their games are based on real life
*Need for Speed
*Sports Games
Granted, they did make Lord of the Rings, but that's still a game based on a movie

I like companies like Nintendo, Microsoft, Sega, Square Enix, and Gamefreak (plus more) because their games are original ideas!
Nintendo's got too many to even mention (Zelda, Mario, and Pikmin to name a few)
Microsoft has Halo
Sega's got Sonic
Square Enix has Final fantasy
Gamefreak has Pokemon
Gamefreak = :wynaut:

Kybyrian

Nintendo because they *******ize their own defining features and expect everyone to be satisfied with low-quality turnouts. I complain about Microsoft all the time, but the Wii U simply is inexcusable.

Can't be worse than Origin.

EA is just awful.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Gameloft because they rip off of successful franchises and contribute almost no innovations to the gaming industry. Sadly, they're one of the only sources of hardcore games on Android (unless you count emulators). They release about one original game per year while the rest are just shameless ripoffs.

I was gonna come up with my own post but I'll just rip this one off of TehLeetHaxor.
Remind you of anyone?

Deeds

no text
EA because on top of making/helping to make awful games, they shut down their servers after a year of the games life.

I usually like NamcoBandai, but some of their decisions with their "Tales of" series irritated me. Particularly the way they put some Tales games on Nintendo/Microsoft systems and say that they're "exclusive", only to put better versions on Sony's systems not too long after the Nintendo/Microsoft ones were released. :E

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Jumping on the Bandwagon with EA here...Just because they are one of the most highly known companies in gaming but continue to disappoint and they generally dont care about their games, haha EA Severs :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom