• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is The Best Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched.

Dan

I think Troll 2 takes the cake over the room, I just love how the guy has been half turned into a plant and he's so casual about asking help from his friend "oh hey man you got to help me out" xD

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Probably "Big Trouble in Little China."

It's the cheesiest a movie can possibly get and not make me want to punch a hole through the screen. it was also hilariously stupid.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Black Sheep. It's a 2006 "horror" show produced in New Zealand. It is one of the most terrible, yet hilarious movies I have ever watched.
Beware the bloodthirsty sheep:
63blacksheepdm_468x290jpg.jpg

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I'm a bit uneasy about this topic, because some movies people will say are bad, aren't really objectively bad, but just aren't to their tastes, so it's rather biased.

A safe bet is.. any original Syfy Channel movie. Just... switch to Syfy any time they're playing one of them, chances are you'll see something so ridiculous that you'll be laughing.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
definitely Rubber

^this

Or, maybe, Macbeth. We watched the movie adaptation of Macbeth in English Class. The acting was thin, the witches were creepy, and the final fight scene (which was supposed to be epic) looked like a bunch of little kids playing wrestle. Without a doubt the worst fight scene I, personally, have ever seen in a movie.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Romeo and Juliet (modern version)

Everything in this movie was cringeworthy. ESPECIALLY Leonardo DiCaprio. But I liked it regardless.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I think Troll 2 takes the cake over the room, I just love how the guy has been half turned into a plant and he's so casual about asking help from his friend "oh hey man you got to help me out" xD

[video=youtube;HyophYBP_w4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyophYBP_w4[/video]
masterpiece.
anyway, mine's gotta be Sharknado.
MV5BOTE2OTk4MTQzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODUxOTM3OQ@@._  V1_SY317_CR6,0,214,317_.jpg

yes. a tornado full of sharks. you read that correctly.
(it's beautifuL)

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Okay. Have you people like not seen Killer Klowns from outer Space. This movie....dear god, it was awful! Clowns wrap people in cotton candy, and then drink them! What?

Either this or the original Evil Dead....basically any horror movie from the 70's/early 80's.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
The last air bender they tried to fit to much in to one movie.

not to mention that non of the ships were destroyed like the show it was just " oh no a giant wave run away."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom