• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Just threw Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door into the mix. Honestly, I don't remember this game being as funny as it is. 'Tis a hoot!

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
Still trekking my way through Xenoblade Chronicles. Trying to complete the timed quests while I can because I have this sinking feeling that something big is about to happen.

Since I'm going to casually working on the quests, I'm also making my way through Kid Icarus Uprising. I left it on the backburner for several months, and I'm regretting that I did.

prince rallis

I'm a huge metal fan.
Pikmin 2,Medal of Honor:European Assult and Yoshis story.When I'm done with I'll either play Sonic Unleashed or Call of Duty 3.(If we have it that is.)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm re-kindling an old love for the Gameboy Advance game, Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku 2. I got this irresistible urge to play it after watching Team Four Star's DBZ Abridged.

I've also been replaying Majora's Mask a lot, lately.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
At this point, I'm juggling, like, four games at once: Paper Mario: TTYD, Soul Silver, New Super Mario Bros, and Mass Effect 3. Needless to say, I'm pretty indecisive. xP

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Well I just started playing Final Fantasy IV: The After Years. So far the only thing I dislike about this game is that it has to have 10 save files. Ive already saved once ovr a certain causing me to lose over 4 hours of progress.

N

NG34

I am Currently playing:
Crysis 2 (360)
TLoZ: Wind Waker (LP Run Through)
TLoZ: Skyward Sword
Earthbound (Mother 2)
and Lost Planet 2 (360)

Last edited by a moderator:

MsNerrrrd

Demyx stole my cookies
Xenoblade Chronicles
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
TLoZ: Spirit Tracks
Okami
Dragon Quest Swords
... And other older games I found while cleaning my room :d.

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
Just beat OoT again last night, so I'm now playing Majora's Mask. I have a tight schedule recently, so unfortunetly, that'll most likely be the only game that holds my attention. I'm trying to go through the Megaman series but I just don't feel like it right now.

Users who are viewing this thread