• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
Xenoblade Chronicles.

Kinda explains my absence lately. I've clocked in 100+ hours and I feel that I'm not even close to finishing. But that's okay, because the completionist in me is screaming to do all the quests, find all the NPCs, and unlock all the secrets.

Also, to celebrate that Fire Emblem: Awakening is coming to the US, I've been revisiting some of the old FE titles to reacquaint myself to turn-based strategy. Namely, The Sacred Stones and Path of Radiance.

Just finished Rage. Bought it because it was really cheap, and good thing it was hehe. It looks amazing graphically, but it's just not that interesting at all sadly. Not that I was expecting it to be anything else really. I give it a solid ''meh'' out of 10 :D

Warbad

Gotta love me!
Right now I am currently playing:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Pushmo
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time(not anymore, I put it on hold because of the water temple)

D

Digdug428

Playing Final Fantasy IX, Bowser's Inside Story, and working on a 100% game of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Right now I'm playing through both Spirit Tracks and Sonic Unleashed. I already beat Spirit Tracks earlier today, but I'm playing through it again because it's so much fun. :P Haven't exactly finished Sonic Unleashed, though. I'm probably halfway through it.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Just reached the final entry in my Top 10 Favorite Video Games playthrough, and am about to start playing through Twilight Princess. /
hyper.gif

H

hunterw04

Ratchet and Clank 1
Ratchet and Clank 2
Ratchet and Clank 3
inFamous
inFamous 2
Sly 3
Littlebigplanet 2
Just Cause 2
Majora's Mask

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
i just finished the rhythm thief and the emperor's treasure. i needa collect all the stuff now. xD

cooking mama 4! xD
finished mario party 9 solo

Users who are viewing this thread