• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What do you think of the dlc?

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
What do you thinking of the new world? New costume? Is this dlc you were expecting? Is that what you wanted? What other dlc do you expect or want?

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Everything seems really cool. But I really don't like the Linebeck's Uniform.

I'm guessing since the uniform would help a lot when grinding for materials, it would be unlocked near the end of the game. This would be unfair to players like me who are 100%ing every area and buying all the costumes before they move on and unlock new areas. The players who have Linebeck's Uniform would have an advantage to snag the material that I'm searching for. Only because I'm 100% the game as I go along while they beat the main game first.

Even if the Uniform would be available earlier on, it would be a selfish choice and useless to the rest of the team you're with. In terms of helping your teammates, it'll be the equivalent of wearing the Hero's Tunic. With an added on disadvantage to your team by the person wearing Linebeck's Uniform taking materials that others want.

I think leaving the prize up to pure chance is the best.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
Everything seems really cool. But I really don't like the Linebeck's Uniform.

I'm guessing since the uniform would help a lot when grinding for materials, it would be unlocked near the end of the game. This would be unfair to players like me who are 100%ing every area and buying all the costumes before they move on and unlock new areas. The players who have Linebeck's Uniform would have an advantage to snag the material that I'm searching for. Only because I'm 100% the game as I go along while they beat the main game first.

Even if the Uniform would be available earlier on, it would be a selfish choice and useless to the rest of the team you're with. In terms of helping your teammates, it'll be the equivalent of wearing the Hero's Tunic. With an added on disadvantage to your team by the person wearing Linebeck's Uniform taking materials that others want.

I think leaving the prize up to pure chance is the best.
I think the uniform is just an option if you want to use it remember they are not required to use. Based on personal experience this outfit is a god sent. I have spent hours in one level trying to get an item that i always seem to never get so its just an option for when you get tired of playing the material lottery and just wanna get the damn item.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I think the uniform is just an option if you want to use it remember they are not required to use. Based on personal experience this outfit is a god sent. I have spent hours in one level trying to get an item that i always seem to never get so its just an option for when you get tired of playing the material lottery and just wanna get the damn item.
Yeah, it's an option for you to use. But it's not an option for your teammates to decide if you use it. They can't say no and they are stuck with a disadvantage. I would be happy if the costume was locked for singleplayer. You'd be able to get the materials you need, while not putting anyone else at a disadvantage.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I worry Linebeck will hurt multiplayer experience and the FD outfit looks way too OP.

I worry Linebeck will hurt multiplayer experience and the FD outfit looks way too OP.
I feel like it will be ok, because players really aren't gonna need much more than 1 of a rare item. Plus maybe some players will be benevolent with it and show new players where the good treasure is? Maybe I'm being too optimistic :P

It'll be funny to watch two players with the Linebeck suit fight about the same treasure chest. I'll swoop in and claim it when they do.

Tobi

Some dork
When I first started the game, I was afraid I would plow through all the levels in no-time. Thanks to the challenges and trying to 100% complete it, it's taking longer as well as the fact I'm not marathoning this game as much as I usually do with Zelda games. Still, I suspect people finished it already and it's good to see they aren't stopping with just these handful of levels and are actually making a bunch more. I love it. New costumes is really cool as well. I'm especially happy that they are making it a free DLC, unlike new characters and stages in Super Smash.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
I wonder if one character has the linebeck costume does the whole group see the chests or just the person with the costume

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom