• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are your hobbies?

onebizarrekai

gay energy
1) Drawing. I do that. A frick lot. Specifically, anime style stuff.

2) I also sing. Currently, I'm taking classical singing lessons.

3) Listening to music doesn't exactly count as a hobby, because I only ever do it when I'm multitasking, but whatever.

4) Watching anime. I'm a crazy anime fangirl lol

5) I write fiction (usually comedy fanfiction). I guess it counts as a hobby even though I don't do it nearly as much as I draw.

6) Baking--I mean, I would hardly consider it a hobby since I do it so infrequently but I'm pretty good at it.

7) Knitting and crocheting are other hobbies I used to do a lot but don't spend as much time doing anymore, but I still know how. I used to do all kinds of crafts and make jewelry all the time actually, but I don't really do that much anymore.

8) Video games. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I don't play them as much as I used to. I do still consider myself a gamer, but we hardly ever get new games anymore, so there's nothing to play. I would DEFINITELY play more video games if we got new stuff.

Sleeping: The greatest thing ever.

Video games: Some people don't consider it a hobby, but whatevs. I'm more of a casual gamer now; I enjoy short indie games and Nintendo games.

Fiction works: I'm too ADD to pay attention to anything long, but I like watching movies (fantasy and comedy particularly), anime, Japanese and Korean dramas, and reading comics. I should read books, but the Song of Ice and Fire series scarred me for life I lose interest too quickly.

Crafting: I knit, crochet, and like to work with clay. I do want to learn to sew, but it's taking awhile. I'm terrible at most things though, because of aforementioned ADDisms.

Language learning: Trying to learn Japanese, and it takes up a lot of my spare time. It's fun!

Surfing the web: I'm here, aren't I? :P

Observing nature: And playing with my pets.

Cooking/Baking: Better at baking.

fairyfountain

bros before poes
Drawing,reading,gaming,playing guitar/piano,writing (fanfiction,songs,etc),listening to music,singing,fashion/makeup,photography,graphic design,fitness,studying history and mythology,sleeping,and Netflix.

My hobby is singing and rapping mainly. I am a big fan of Mac Miller and Eminem. I like to collect room posters of different big rappers to get motivated. I also like to play games in my free time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom