• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What animal would you be?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
If you had to pick any animal on earth to be transformed into What would you choose to be and why?
You can't say human, it's got to be something else.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I'd be a dog. Or, more specifically, one of my dogs. Get fed, cuddled, and get told how cute you are everyday. And always get cooked for, and never have to clean up after yourself. Perfect! Also I'd have a big **** off tail.

Reactions: Dio

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I'd be a fox. I already have the red hair and narrow face going for me. Plus, I love how clever and playful foxes are. I think they suit me to a T.

Sheik

:the:
I'd be a giraffe.

L3tfbzM.png

I could reach anything. Anything. At. All. With my mouth.

Aside from the fact that I could reach anything with my mouth, another cool aspect of giraffes is that male giraffes compete for supreme dominance through "necking", which is basically the two giraffes swinging their necks at each other, like punches.

f

If I were a giraffe, I'd dedicate myself to becoming the champion of necking, through training and exercising my neck to becoming sturdier, harder, stronger. I'd have the most powerful neck on the planet. This is why I must become a giraffe, so I can achieve this goal.

Other animals I would be: sloth, blue whale, or the biologically immortal jellyfish, Turritopsis dohrnii.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I'd definitely be a cat. Get love and cuddles, but be able to decide where and when, also getting to roam free and sleep whenever.

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
Most definitely an owl. Because they're an amazing species. :3
cute_little_owl_by_edowlsome-d6y5uxo.jpg

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
idk honeslty. all animals are fukn gross in one way or another. I think I would like to be a neanderthal

I know this is kinda random, but I'd actually be a chameleon. They are able to blend in with virtually any terrain, and besides that, super cool! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom