• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread War of The Divine-Game Thread

Pen

The game is on!
Liantha recognised this tale from the stories she had been told in her upbringing.

"That first mayor you speak of... was it the one known as the Dark God?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Xander skeptically queries "Dark...God? are you telling me someone claiming to be a god killed the Dryads?"
The Tree responds "Yes. Elder Rasulynin Icaryn Kazad, The Avatar of Rikuconis, Lead Guitarist for the Blackhearts, among other titles both illustrious and infamous. known as The Dark God in prophecies spoken since the days of lore. The One who would end the World when it met a Profane Flame in the Hands of Darkness"
"Why do the Old Ones speak in riddles" Xander says in confusing frustration
"I do not know. Legend tells that he has been everywhere. finally dying some 70 years ago. his Grave lays before you."
and behind them, next to Rengo's Grave, next to a smaller one of someone named Kal, stands a Dwarven Obelisk carved in the dark Futhark. vines with Purple flowers encircle the black stone, clutching it.
RASULYNIN
Father, Brother, Uncle, Leader
4/20/0251-8/19/1779
"Valhalla, I am coming"

Pen

The game is on!
Liantha looks at the grave in silence for a moment. She knew this man had been married to her grandmother Iris, but she wasn't going to say that.

"This is a weird situation," she suddenly said to break the silence. "Well, you got the information you came for, and then some. What now?"

Storm

Xander thought long and hard about what he is to do next
"I suppose bring proof of there being no Dryads, and head back to Base. Not much else to do in Ordon anyho, and my services are not---"
BOOM
a maiden dressed in Green appears before the Tree
"Hello, Deku Tree. I don't suppose you know where my Book is, do you?"
"a Book? Can't say that I know anything about a bo--"
The Maiden shoots a branch off his tree, as the tree slowly starts to smolder

"I won't say it twice. I need by Book. That dreamboat i gave it to has been dead some time. Where. IS. MY. ****ING. BOOK"

Pen

The game is on!
Liantha is quite take aback by the loud boom. She nearly falls over but manages to just barely stay standing. After some deep breaths she draws her naginata and points it toward the woman.

"Ease down, ma'am," she says with a slightly shaky voice. "Another hostile move and I'll have to take you in!"

Storm

"you? Take me in? I'd like to see you try"
The Verdant pulls a Blade from nowhere as she reveals her Divine Form; Large, Manacing, Stunning, and beautiful. eminating a green light
"I have come for my Grimoire, and I will have it, now"
Xander stands from his prostrate position, and pulls his own Blade and a shield, both which Crackle with a Black Light
"You will have to take us both on"

"Out of my way, Arbiter. let the Divines work this out between themselves, isnt that right, Moon-Child?"

Pen

The game is on!
Behind her mask Liantha's face showed great fear as the figure before her revealed her divine form. The thought that it could have really been the goddess Farore from the ancient legends did come to mind, but she disregarded that idea since she would have never imagined the golden goddesses to act in such a way.

"I know nothing of any grimoire in this neck of the woods," she said to the menacing woman.

Storm

"Lies! All Lies! The Grimoire is here. The Grimoire of Secrets has to be here"
A book appears at her feet. The Verdant picks it up, flicking through it's pages before screaming to the skies
"DECIEVER! HE HAS HID MY BOOK BEYOND MY GRASP! DAMN HIM! DAMN HIM TO THE DARKEST REACHES OF HELL!!
The Book expells a bolt of lightning as the Book of Will Brann crumbles to Ash. The Verdant screams a deafening cry as she ascends and flies towards Castle Town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom