• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Untitled Pokemon RP.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Xavier thought about which pokemon... A grass-ground type and a normal type... He knew what to do. "Go, Scizor!" The Scizor swiped the air, as if to taunt its opponent. He turned to Jacob. "Well, assuming that your Emboar knows fighting moves, you take the Snorlax." Jacob turned, a puzzled look on his face. "How do you know about..." Xavier cut in. "I know more than you think. Scizor, use X-Scissor!" A direct hit. The Torterra staggered, but it was far from being out. He turned to Jacob. "Your turn."

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Jacob grinned and nodded at Emboar. Emboar nodded back, and it excueted Arm Thrust, which seem to affect the Snorlax very much. "Snorlax, hit 'em with a Giga Impact!" Snorlax missed Scizor and hit the wall, causing recoil. "Torterra, use Rock Climb!" The Torterra charged Emboar, but Emboar dodged and hit Torterra's back. "Alright Xavier," Jacob said. "Your turn again!"

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Xavier smiled. "Scizor, use Scissor spin!" The Scizor spun around, hitting the Torterra several times in quick succesion. If fell onto it's stomach, it's eyes rolling." Jacob turned. "You really like spinning things, don't you?
"Why yes. Your turn.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
"Use Arm Thrust again!" Emboar charged, but Billybob said "Use Defense Curl!" before Emboar hit, so the hits just bounced off. Ash recalled Torterra and then exclaimed "Show 'em, Infernape!" The Infernape appeared shortly after, anticipating its turn to attack.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Xavier smiled. Obviously, ash hadn't expected what he was about to do. "Scizor, get back! Go, Empoleon! Empoleon, use Hydro Cannon!" The Infernape dodged, but Empoleon angled the beam and scored a direct hit. The infernape stumbled, then got back into a fightning position.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Rytex sits on the ground nearby, watching the battle with a smirk on his face. He hadn't seen a battle like this since he was in the Johto League.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
"Alright Emboar, blast 'em!" Emboar charged his fire, then sent it out towards Snorlax. The Snorlax bounced back two times, causing it to cause damage on itself as well as get hurt by Blast Burn. "Inernape, use Mach Punch on Emboar!" The Infernape went at an incredible speed, but Jacob's Emboar was faster. Emboar grabbed Infernape's arm, started to swing him around when Billybob ordered Snorlax to attack. "Snorlax, use Giga Impact!" The Snorlax hit Emboar, and Infernape was set free. After Emboar managed to push Snorlax back into his fighting position, Jacob said "Your turn, Xavier."

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
(Oops! I completely forgot about it.)

Rosethorn took the full blow of the Razor Leaf. "Shake it off, girl! You're doing great! Use Aerial Ace once more!" Sarah shouted. The Sceptile followed through, though was a little slower from the damage she had taken.

amaterasu

Writer
"Issun! Dodge and use Razor Leaf again!" Amaterasu called. The Aerial Ace was a direct hit, but the bulbasoar managed to grind his teeth and carry out his attack.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Xavier gritted his teeth. "Empoleon, use Water Drill!" The Empoleon made it look like it was using Hydro Cannon, but then flew at the Infernape while spinning(like a barrel roll) and it hit directly. The Infernape crashed to the floor, and the trainer recalled the Pokemon. He turned to Jacob, and with a smile, said, "Beat that."

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Emboar, with a nod from Jacob, pounded Snorlax mercilessly untill it fainted. "Good enough for you?" Jacob asked Xavier.

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
Meanwhile *derp*

Outside Veilstone City....
Gabriel pushes his Pokemon to the limit. Someday, he will challenge the Pokemon League.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Sarah smiled to herself. The Razor Leafs weren't doing much damage to Rosethorn, but the Aerial Aces that hit were doing a lot. "Rosethorn! Aerial Ace once more, then get ready for your finisher!" Rosethorn had just dodged the Razor Leaf. She went in for the kill, figurativly.

amaterasu

Writer
Issun's eyes went wide. "Issun! Dig into the ground to dodge, then use Vine Whip and smack Rosethron!" The small creature did dodge and managed to grab Rosethorn with his vines and thrashed her around. "Okay that's enough! Issun return! Go! Sussano!" A medium sized Charmeleon popped out.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Xavier wondered what Pokemon what Pokemon was next. "Go, Bibarel!" Xavier looked stunned. He turned to Jacob. "He said Bibarel, right?" Empoleon and Emboar started to walk towards the Bibarel. The trainer recalled the pokemon. "Um, uh, I'd like to forfeit..." Xavier turned to Jacob, partially stunned. "Did that just happen? Anyways, how long do I have to stay here? I have some stuff I wanna get to."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom