• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

U.S.S (umbrella Security Service) Recruitment Center (sign Ups)

gamzee_makara

D374-TP
Alright rookies here is where you can join the umbrella security service. Now fill out this form.

Full name:
Code name:
Appearance: (please make your character look like somwone with the specialty you picked)
Specialty: (reconissance, survalence, medic, demolition, field scientist, assault, engineer. Pm me your specialty before you post and i will tell you your equipment)
Weapons: (1 main weapon (shotgun, assault rifle, smg, or sniper rifle), one pistol and optionally 1 mele weapon. And please send me a link to your weapons appearance)
Mele combat style: (kick boxing, jujitsu, boxing, ect.)
Equipment: (i will pm you your equipment according to your specialty)
Background:

Here is mine (i am the mentor for the group of you trainees so i am an actual umbrella agent from resident evil operation racoon city and since i am a higher rank than you trainees i get 1 more weapon)

Name: unknown
Code name: vector
Appearance: a special mesh like coat with hood up, a gas mask with tinted linses, a combat vest, same material pants as coat and combat boots.
Specialty: recon
Weapons: a silenced bolt action 50 calibur sniper, a tactical ump 45 smg with silencer, holographic sight and multiple kinds of ammo, a samurai edge pistol with silencer, and a long combat knife (link to samurai edge here http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2...il_samurai_edge_by_challenger70ta-d312yxh.jpg
Mele style: normal close quarters combat
Equipment: active camo, motion detector and tracker dart gun
Background: not much is known about vector except that his achievments in the field are only matched by his former mentor HUNK

Edit for my character

Specialty: spec ops

Equipment: same as before but with a hacker and a traquilizer pistol

Last edited:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Okay so here's my character....

Name: Cyrus Larkson
Code Name: Shadow
Appearance: Skinny fit black leather pants, microfiber shirt, combat holster vest, black leather jacket, combat boots with a knife sheathe, black and red scarf that covers mouth, and tinted goggles.
Weapons: A silenced semi-automatic sniper rifle with a night scope capable of both night vision and thermal vision, a silenced M9, and two thin combat/assassination knifes that are used jointly in close quarters.
Melee Style: Dual wielding knife based CQC
Equipment: Motion Detector, Active Darts, Hacker, and Active Camo.
Background: Was orphaned at the age of 10 and grew on the streets before being found and raised by a professional hit man. Learned all his assassination skills from his father figure. Struck out for his first hit at 18 and landed his job with the Umbrella Security Service at the age of 22 (now).

that should be all.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Name: Rihanna
Codename: Chris Brown's Punching bag
Appearence: caramel woman in a sleek black dress
Weapons: an Umbrella ella lla a a a she only has an umbrella ella ella a a a a a a
Melee style:defensive
Equiptment: microphone
Background: pop artist famous for her songs "S.O.S." and "pon de replay" and "UMBRELLA"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the above was a f*cking joke

Name: The merchant
Codename: Stranger
Appearence: if you haven't played Resident Evil 4, then you will have no idea
Weapons: all of them, but prefers the Mine launcher and the Punisher
Melee Style: British Fisticuffs
Equipment: body armor, healing wraps, treasures, and weapon upgrades
Background: This is the very merchant that Helped Leon in Resident Evil 4. Leon has put a restraining order on him, but he keeps showing up in his trenchcoat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom