• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tunnel of Torment

S

StankyFart

oh my bad

S

StankyFart

Actually there is not going to be a cave of ordeals type level in SS. Confirmed at E3

Ooccoo Watcher

Some guy with a Clawshot.
2qvbdxc.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But thats beyond the point. I have no idea how you could possibly guess the name of SS's cave of ordeals (if it even has one)

yeah stanky. stop trolling and bringing up pointless arguments. And Ooccoo Watcher it's just a guess but the thread is mainly about a cave of ordeals like dungeon in SS.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I just hope that they add some sort of checkpoint to leave off of when you die. It's like restarting at the beginning of the dungeon when you die all ovr again.

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
I just hope that they add some sort of checkpoint to leave off of when you die. It's like restarting at the beginning of the dungeon when you die all ovr again.

Dr3W, that's what the Cave of Ordeals was all about.

And yes, I really hope there is a Cave of Ordeals-type extra dungeon. I love those unnecessary mini-dungeons (although the Cave of Ordeals did not seem 'mini')
They are a good and probably relatively easy to add to the game. There should be more than one though (I think) : a Cave of Ordeals with straight fighting and multiple puzzle dungeons like in ST. I loved those!

Ghosi

Schmetterling
3:11

I don't want to interrupt your conversation, but if you guys are going to be writing short messages to each other you should probably send VM's. No need to be fighting on a thread...

I would also like to see something similar to the Cave of Ordeals in SS. It would be maybe sky related, I hope.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Sky related sounds kinda cool. On another note, im glad that i revived a thread that died during the middle of summer. Its getting a lot of attention now that stanky is gone.

hmm i never get into the cave of ordeals or anything like that but if they had it in skyward sword i would definantly try it out!not sure what it would be called yet.maybe sky tunnel<lame right

Sgt. Backwash

JEALOUSY
Actually there is not going to be a cave of ordeals type level in SS. Confirmed at E3

On-topic: ever since the game was unvieled, I've thought that a Cave of Ordeals-esque side dungeon would be great, considering this seems to be a much more combat-fixated Zelda game. Sure it's been done before, but it could be done better in this game than any other before it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread