• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Truth or Dare: ZD Edition!

Who is your idol and why? And by idol I mean, who is the one person who most represents what you truly value in humans. Although, if you worship someone as a god, you can feel free to use that as your answer, but I don't think that you're the type of person to consider any singular person as a god.

Same question.
Dan Dewy

@PatCat : Truth or Dare?

Last edited:

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Sarah said:
Who is your idol and why? And by idol I mean, who is the one person who most represents what you truly value in humans. Although, if you worship someone as a god, you can feel free to use that as your answer, but I don't think that you're the type of person to consider any singular person as a god.

I don’t idolize anyone, as I don’t think any person is such a paragon of the things I value that they deserve to be treated or thought of like an idol, which implies a kind of blind admiration. I just highly respect certain people for their contributions of good to the world. That good can come in many forms and operate on many levels, so choosing just one person as my hero or role model or idol is not something I think I can do. There are lots of philosophers, humanitarians, scientists, artists, and ordinary people who don’t fit any label who I greatly regard, respect, and appreciate.

@Sarah, Truth or Dare?

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I don’t idolize anyone, as I don’t think any person is such a paragon of the things I value that they deserve to be treated or thought of like an idol, which implies a kind of blind admiration. I just highly respect certain people for their contributions of good to the world. That good can come in many forms and operate on many levels, so choosing just one person as my hero or role model or idol is not something I think I can do. There are lots of philosophers, humanitarians, scientists, artists, and ordinary people who don’t fit any label who I greatly regard, respect, and appreciate.

@Sarah, Truth or Dare?

I like your answer. I'll go with truth this time.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
@PatCat , you can pick one of these two questions.

1. What is your biggest Weakness?
2. Do you still sleep with a teddy bear?
I'll answer both. My biggest weakness is my fear of people, I've missed out on a lot of things because I wanted to avoid being around certain social situations.
And no, I don't still sleep with a teddy bear...at least not usually...maybe sometimes...teddy bears are cool.

So Huck, truth or dare?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom