• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tri Force Heroes Triforce Heroes is the Hardest Zelda Game

Triforce Heroes at least rivals AoL in unforgivability, challenge, and dexterity needed to beat the game.
AoL is not that hard. Sure it's not the easiest Zelda ever, but it's far from the hardest. People just refuse to get good at it like they do for other Zelda games.

TFH on the other hand, the little I have played of it, is very hard indeed. I only played single player and it's pretty hard I will agree. A Zelda game that's easier with friends playing along side you, that's a poor design concept. The game should be equally as fun on your own as with friends.

this game is not even CLOSE to being as hard as AoL.
I agree AoL is much easier than TFH. Seriously AoL is not that hard. Not super easy though either.

I just beat this today, solo.

A hard thing about it IMO is switching between links fast enough to solve certain puzzles. For example, there was a puzzle in the water temple where you had to totem up and then re-totem up again in a different order in a very harsh time limit. And that was early on in the game!

I'm usually good at puzzles and combat IF I have time to think about it. But this game hardly gave me time and it got very confusing. Very fiddly indeed.

A good game though. But yes, a lot harder than I thought it would be. (AOL is still loads harder though).

Well, as I learned today, practice makes you better at TH too. I have just recently beaten the game a second time, solo again. And it was a lot easier this time round. Although I did play it twice in a row...

Some bosses were still ridiculously hard though. Moldorm for example. I was so pissed off fighting him.

The sword suit made my life a lot easier.

Well, as I learned today, practice makes you better at TH too. I have just recently beaten the game a second time, solo again. And it was a lot easier this time round. Although I did play it twice in a row...

Some bosses were still ridiculously hard though. Moldorm for example. I was so pissed off fighting him.

The sword suit made my life a lot easier.
Solo is always easy; its the multiplayer that can really **** you up.

Hard you say? Now I wish I had a 3DS since that sounds awesome.

Hardest for the collector is definitely Majora's Mask IMO, at least if you haven't played it before and don't cheat and read guides.

Hardest for the collector is definitely Majora's Mask IMO, at least if you haven't played it before and don't cheat and read guides.
The 3DS version is a lot easier to 100% complete with the addition of the Bomber's Notebook, however. I never played the original so MM3D was a new experience to me. By the time I completed all of the sidequests, I was only missing one heart piece that I had to look up in a guide to find.

I have to admit that it is the ONLY Zelda game I don't currently own. I decided to protest it by not getting it at launch and waiting until it hits black friday prices or something similar just to show my dis-like for the game. Dress-up Botique "Zelda" just wasn't cutting it for me... though I have to admit I did enjoy playing the demo just a little. Still, glad to hear there's some difficulty involved in it, at least the challenge sounds somewhat rewarding.

Tibari

Rinkuji
I only played the first half of main levels, with my girlfriend by my side and a stranger online, and the real struggle was to restrain myself to command every single move of my gf, as I knew what she has to do to solve the puzzles, but I knew that playing by only doing what another person tells you to do is annoying...

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
:rno:
I am not even joking about this as well.

Triforce Heroes at least rivals AoL in unforgivability, challenge, and dexterity needed to beat the game.

People may think that the controls are simple, in which they are. Practically anyone can pick up and play this game, which is a good thing in this case. Instead of depth in controls, there is depth to the game itself. It is easy to learn, but hard to master. The puzzles are extremely good, yet the puzzles hardly aren't the most challenging thing about this game. The combat and hazards in this game are the real killer. First off, you only are allowed 8 hearts together(normally) throughout the entire game. This completely eliminates the backwards difficulty scaling found in almost every Zelda game. For the later levels, your team needs to be well oiled and needs to work together well. Many hazards can take out 3 people at once, and those hearts decrease very quickly. Each attack or hazard at least does 1 heart of damage as well, increasing the difficulty even more.

I have not even gotten to what is effectively 3/4 of the game. Challenges. These challenges can involve doing a speed run of a certain level, or carrying a sphere around, or even both. There are levels where you take twice the amount of damage, and deal 1/2 of damage. These are very difficulty because it effectively gives your team 4 hits. And like I said, there are hazards and enemies that target all three players and they could very well hit all three easily. There is a mode where you need to avoid a wallmaster, and if you get hit. You automatically die. So your team needs to keep moving no matter what.

Single Player is also even more difficult still. You need to plan each action you take, especially in the speed run levels in challenge mode. You need to run yourself as a machine, memorize the level, and not hesitate for a second. Bosses get even more hard, and you need a great plan to beat it. Single Player is essentially the "hard" mode on an already hard game with a fore-mentioned challenge mode.

Too sum up. If you think Zelda games have been way too easy as of late, this is a Zelda game for you. As a Zelda veteran who has beaten every single Zelda game, I can attest that this game will be challenging for you and your teammates.

Let me get this straight, Just thinking of the statue puzzle in TP is KILLING ME :mad::mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom