• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Triforce Heroes General Discussion

I just can not get into this game. I am playing single player. Had the game since it game out. And I am no where. Sucks I love the Zelda games I only play on the 3 DS. Can anyone give some suggestions to get me into this game. Thanks ern

I'm assuming you can't play online? Because if you can, the best tip I can give you is to give online mode a chance. I gave the Single Player a try myself, but it's just not the same. I finished the normal modes of the first two worlds, but after dying multiple times in the final Hinox Mine level I gave up on the Single Player mode myself.

I just can not get into this game. I am playing single player. Had the game since it game out. And I am no where. Sucks I love the Zelda games I only play on the 3 DS. Can anyone give some suggestions to get me into this game. Thanks ern
Hey! Some advice I'd give. I've completed the main story in singleplayer and the 2.5 levels of challenges. It's actually been pretty fun for me. Best advice I can give is just to take your time with things, and also take advantage of switching between the doppels to avoid damage or other situations. Also, having the proper outfit for the job is key! Give it another shot if you can, and hopefully you'll start having fun with it :)

That was sweet I haven't given up. I will get the hang of it. But can I ask you one thing Did you go back and get the materials?
Thing is I actually completed a bunch of challenges in multi first so I didn't have to really worry about going back to grind for items by the time I did em in singleplayer. x.x

Linkmaster30000

Aim for the knee
I finished this game recently. It was rather fun, I thought, though I've only played single-player (outside of fixed arena battles for materials). The puzzles were actually a bit challenging at times, something I've sorely missed in recent titles.

I do wish you could get Friendly Tokens online instead of only local. I still need 6 more to finish my outfit collection.

WhyBuffet

The Hero of Wind
Am I the only one who feels as though there should be an option for two players? It could be two players and a Doppel, that would work fine I think.
Getting together three qualified people at a time is proving to be quite challenging at times...

Linkmaster30000

Aim for the knee
I thought it was strange that they don't have a 2-player version as well. The only thing I can think of is if you have a jerk for a partner who keeps throwing your doppels off the stage while you're catching up with the other Link. I admit that would be kind of frustrating.

The thing I'd really like to see is the ability to dress up your doppels. That would make single-player significantly more interesting than it currently is.

WhyBuffet

The Hero of Wind
The thing about a jerk throwing your Doppel off a ledge is a thing that can currently happen now anyway... A random hero can still pick you up and throw you off the stage, so why not have a 2-player mode?

Also, I completely agree, being able to dress up your Doppel would make things a lot more interesting, though perhaps a bit too easy.

Linkmaster30000

Aim for the knee
Well, it's more that if you're a person, you can at least run away from the jerk. If it's a doppel, they can do nothing except sit there, then re-appear where they fell off. Admittedly, I don't know how common that would be, but I could see where that might be an issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom