• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tri Force Heroes Tri Force Heroes Preview Trailer

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
I think online will be awesome with other Zelda veterans on this site. So online is a huge plus for me.
Yeah me to
I just wish there was a reason behind Link being split, I agree with The Omni Triforcer, that Link being three people is weird.

Alternatively, if they had gone with something else, perhaps Zelda could have been a playable character alongside Link, or maybe impa, or two not Link Heroes from this kingdom of Hytopia.
I think the reason Zelda or impa werent characters are so it would still feel like a zelda game since obviously zelda and impa wouldn't be using swords and having to learn a different play style especially during multiplayer would be most difficult.
I hope to pick up this one sometime in November and give it a play through over my summer break. The game looks like it would be a lot of fun playing through with friends through local multiplayer. Not so keen on playing online multiplayer though, I would imagine it would be quite difficult to effectively collaborate online based on what I played at the EB Games Expo. Although, that was everyone's first time with the game so I will try to give it a chance before I rule it out completely.
I'm picking it up next week when it comes out im stopping at cvs after class on friday buying 2 $20 nintendo cards and then downloading the game. Can not wait.

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
link-20071127104426603-000.jpg

Link2.png
Bruh, did you quote a 20 day old post of mine? Either way, fair enough, neither of those change the images I linked.
I think the reason Zelda or impa werent characters are so it would still feel like a zelda game since obviously zelda and impa wouldn't be using swords and having to learn a different play style especially during multiplayer would be most difficult.
Yeah, perhaps, I just hate how in this game, Link isn't even technically a character, since in the canon of the game, everyone who ever plays it is canonically a part of it.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
Bruh, did you quote a 20 day old post of mine? Either way, fair enough, neither of those change the images I linked.
Yeah, perhaps, I just hate how in this game, Link isn't even technically a character, since in the canon of the game, everyone who ever plays it is canonically a part of it.
Well it still is link in town you know its link by the hair just i dont get why theres 3 characters storywise

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Yes I did:right:. All I'm trying to say is that you got to be open minded to changes in a game, because we can talk about this topic until we blue in the face, but at the end of the day, it's not up to you or me how Link should look in future Zelda titles. It's up to the creators themselves.

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
Yes I did:right:. All I'm trying to say is that you got to be open minded to changes in a game, because we can talk about this topic until we blue in the face, but at the end of the day, it's not up to you or me how Link should look in future Zelda titles. It's up to the creators themselves.
Why should I the consumer, be open to all changes? It's my right as both a consumer and a long time fan, to be greatly displeased if an aspect I consider crucial has been changed.

Especially if it's been changed to cater to a group of people who have done nothing but treat me and many others like ****.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
Why should I the consumer, be open to all changes? It's my right as both a consumer and a long time fan, to be greatly displeased if an aspect I consider crucial has been changed.

Especially if it's been changed to cater to a group of people who have done nothing but treat me and many others like ****.
You are absolutely right you dont need to be open to changes but you could at least give them a chance

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
You are absolutely right you dont need to be open to changes but you could at least give them a chance
It's occured to me, that I don't remember what I was originally upset about in this thread. I think it was about Link being split for no reason, which well give me a sec.

Either way, I was referring the hypothetical idea of making Link a girl with my last post in regards to the last sentence, so I think I got a few threads confused.

Anyways, for both ideas there's nothing for me to try or experience, they're both immediate changes I can see and get a feel for without playing the game, and for both I consider them either dumb in the case of TFH, or completely irrelevant, jarring, and an insult to the entire series, in regards to the other idea.

Sorry for the confusion.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Here's the thing... The players in Triforce Heroes are not Link. They are merely Heroes who resemble Link, with the same pointed ears and look.

This isn't the first Zelda game where you don't play as Link as well.... SO CHILLAX!

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
Here's the thing... The players in Triforce Heroes are not Link. They are merely Heroes who resemble Link, with the same pointed ears and look.

This isn't the first Zelda game where you don't play as Link as well.... SO CHILLAX!
And what other zelda games are you referring to?

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.

Nintendo specifically confirmed that they are indeed Link.

The heroes in the BS game for instance looked nothing like Link, the character or characters or whatever the hell in this, look like, sound like, and dress like Link; they are Link. I mean trust me, Link being split for no reason is dumb, but characters looking just like Link without being Link is even dumber.

It's basically SMG Luigi playthough times a hundred, where instead of having Luigi save Mario, there's just suddenly a second luigi.

This said, I'd love for the heros of the BS game to come back, would be a lot better idea to have them as an option as opposed to Link being changed or customizable.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space

The heroes in the BS game for instance looked nothing like Link, the character or characters or whatever the hell in this, look like, sound like, and dress like Link; they are Link. I mean trust me, Link being split for no reason is dumb, but characters looking just like Link without being Link is even dumber.

It's basically SMG Luigi playthough times a hundred, where instead of having Luigi save Mario, there's just suddenly a second luigi.

This said, I'd love for the heros of the BS game to come back, would be a lot better idea to have them as an option as opposed to Link being changed or customizable.
Yeah this is link since i some trailers and promotions it says youve never seen LINK like this
Tingle Games, BS Legend of Zelda.
Those are spin offs and im not even sure if bs zelda or tingle games are cannon.

Well its confirmed that a link between worlds link is the one in triforce heroes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom