• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Together Until the End

There was an inn in clock town called the Stock Pot in. It was ran by A mother and daughter. The daughter was named Anju. She was in love with the mayor's wife's son, Kafie. They were to get married on the day of the carnival. The carnival was known as the Carnival of Time, and it was drawing near. The inn's busiest time. But, no one knew what was to happen, the day before the carnival.

Chapter 1

Anju was getting ready for her work. Kafei has been missing for a couple days now. She was worried about her fiancé. But, she had work to do. Another guest was coming this afternoon. What was his name again? Oh, yeah Link. I think, Anju thought. But, until then, I have to wait, and hope I hear from Kafei.

~Meanwhile~

Link was solemnly riding Epona, looking for his lost friend. Then Epona got him off her because she was suddenly frightened!
"Wha!" Link was unconscious.

"Good work fairies," said someone in a mask. "Let's see what he's got."

~Meanwhile~

Anju was sitting on her bed. Looking at her wedding mask. Waiting until opening at eight o'clock. Wondering, where Kafei is. Hoping he is safe.

Chapter 2

Link was now a deku and he just spoke to the Happy Mask Salesman.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom