• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Today I found out...

Have you ever learned something new in a zelda title that despite all your time playing completely illuded you til now?

Like, today, i discovered in majora's mask that you can call the giants to stop the moon even if you haven't defeated every temple boss. Of course, it doesnt work and the moon still falls but that's like a whole new cut scene!

I failed to mention that whatever giants you have freed up to that point will show when they're called. They will attempt to stop the moon, but will be unsuccessful and get crushed.

Have you ever learned something new in a zelda title that despite all your time playing completely illuded you til now?

Like, today, i discovered in majora's mask that you can call the giants to stop the moon even if you haven't defeated every temple boss. Of course, it doesnt work and the moon still falls but that's like a whole new cut scene!

Oh cool. Is that on youtube anywhere, I'd like to see it.

There are a few things i was slow to realise but the worst one was that somehow i missed that the travelling merchants in Wind Waker were actually Gorons (i REALLY don't know how i didnt catch it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom