• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Make You Mad In School

i finished school but at Uni the Student union campaigns are the most annoying thing ever, a bunch of art students pushing some half thought out ideas(LESS than half tbh) on everyone and expecting them to give a crap GRRRRRRR. also unorganized administration, thats really grinds my gears i just want to learn.

EDIT: to the people complaining about HW or workload or anything, Try studying Engineering in your tertiary education, Then you'll understand. i only have 21 hours of actual class time a week but i can barely find an hour in which i can sit down and relax(and i was always the one who did terrible until the end of high school when teachers stopped marking on HW and just marked on actual tests/assignments(i was a lazy student)). Just DW there are many people who have it worse than you highschoolers(however the students are much nicer and evolved than the majority of high school students)

Last edited:
H

HolderofWisdom

This is my fourth year so I guess I'm used to it, but one thing I really hate about my school are the majority of the students. Many of them walk with their chin up high not because their confident, but because they like to look down on you/think their better. And omg my highschool is very small for a school of 2000+ students and the hallways are very narrow. So it bugs the crap out of me when girls and guys alike are walking at a ridiculously leisure pace taking their time between passing periods without any regard to the people behind them. Or when they decided to hug some random friend so that you have to stop instantly or else you'll run into them, and wait for them to finish eAe Sometimes I admit I do the same thing, but I at least make the embrace super quick because I dont want to further slow the traffic.

Also, I never eat school food, but our cafeteria food regardless is disgusting. The pizza, fries, everything is super greasy DX Once my friend got this 'BBQ' sandwich that had some sort of grounded up meat in it that was super pale, not even a hint of BBQ sauce, and it smelled so AWFUL. He didn't even try to eat it eAe He had to throw it away cause our whole table was close to gagging XD

I'm also tired of seeing so many guys butts/underwear because I unfortunately attend the second ghetto-est school in the county were there is no male who doesn't sag his pants (Unless their in my group of friends who are basically the 'everybody else') and drug dealings happen in the middle of class eAe (Literally was asked once by a classmate sitting next to me to pass a bag of 'grass' to his friend who had recently bought from him).

I guess my school sounds worse then it is but like I said I'm used to it XD

You don't have to attend school or be an actual victim to it to know how it works... And why does reading about it not count? Please, explain.

Do you know the bullies in question? Do you talk to them on a daily basis? What do you know about the their motivations or their reasons? And reading about it doesn't count, because, well... reading is just reading. Just the other day, I read some article about Libyan rebels. Did the fact that I read the article mean that I am now the ultimate authority on everything about revolutions.

Vibed

must read before he posts
I just became a Freshman, and in our school there's this weird policy where upperclassmen (12 going down) are allowed to get in the lunch line first, since all grades have lunch together in two separate lunch hours. Basically if your near the front of the line, a Senior (or for me Junior and Sophomores too) can cut in front. Meaning eventually when they come all at once, you get shoved way back to the end.

I can get around this though if I get my lunch before any of them come. Which a can, luckily, because the gym for P.E. is right near the cafeteria!

Other than that and a few other things my Catholic School is pretty awesome.

Last edited:

Omega Fury

I ain't mad bro!
I kept getting stared at on in school. My helper tells me the instructions loudly that the class heard me and stared at me. When will they stop staring at me?! Stupid kids at school. (Not you guys)

Sorry for the double post. also, when the teacher asks a question, I didn't raise my hand up, I didn't know the answer. She told me to say the answer. I say the wrong answer every time they do that. Stupid teachers waste their time doing that.

Last edited:

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Do you know the bullies in question? Do you talk to them on a daily basis? What do you know about the their motivations or their reasons? And reading about it doesn't count, because, well... reading is just reading. Just the other day, I read some article about Libyan rebels. Did the fact that I read the article mean that I am now the ultimate authority on everything about revolutions.

Who said anything about being an expert? You can know something by reading it. You do know If I read an article about bullies from an expert who has studied how people work and think then yeah, I would learn something. Why do you think people research things? To learn it. "reading is just reading" Really? Dude....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom