• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I'd still bet solid money on MCready, we see his damaged shirt early in the film, which implies he was assimilated. And yeah black dude was childs.

The breath, my friend. The breath it's the key, McCready's breath was condensing, and Childs' wasn't. That is, until he saw that a human's breath condenses in the cold. Also, the Molotovs, too.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
The breath, my friend. The breath it's the key, McCready's breath was condensing, and Childs' wasn't. That is, until he saw that a human's breath condenses in the cold. Also, the Molotovs, too.

I wouldn't have put it past them to have both of them as a Thing.

Also as your body loses heat your breath wouldn't condense as it's going from cold environment to cold environment, only reason it'd start to condense is due to warmth in this case the fire that was ablaze.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
When you are "cold" your body temperature is still pretty hot, so the air you breath is still going from hot to cold. However, Childs(the Thing) didn't understand that, so he didn't make his breath condense, until he saw McCready doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom