• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Okay, I'm just gonna say now

Making video games is hard. Recently I purchased RPGMaker VX Ace for my PC to make rpgs and whatnot. It's not easy. It's hard. RPGMaker gives you every material you need and it's still hard. I can't imagine how difficult making games from scratch is. It put a whole new perspective on the process of making games, and it makes me appereciate bad games a little more because this **** is hard.

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Why do people sit at my table in the cafeteria. I was sitting by myself at this table and two guys come up and sit across from me like I'm not even there. Wtf. Why. It'd be one thing if the cafeteria had those long af tables with tons of seats, but it doesn't. It has small circular tables. It'd be like if I was sitting at a table in a McDonalds or restaurant or something and people randomly sat across from me without a word. Not only is that weird af, it's also rude. Am I the only one who feels this way? I wouldn't mind if they'd asked me if they could sit there, because I'd have no reason to say no. But that's my table. I'm sitting there. I wouldn't sit at your table. I wouldn't do that to anyone else. That's just rude.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
That, or hit 'em in the face and say "GET YOUR OWN TABLE YOU JERKS!!! I WAS HERE FIRST AND YOU'VE GOT NO RIGHT TO IT!!" That'll get rid of 'em.

I find it pretty funny that the Zelda level in Mario Kart 8 is actually worth purchasing than the Zelda level from Sonic Lost World. Good thing the latter's free because the level itself looked pretty damn short.

f593bf7845.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom