• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
During one of the practices in the country/rock/blues jam band I'm in, the bassist and drummer expressed interest in doing a power metal project.

Looks like I have to practice singing and playing guitar at the same time, because I've been practicing my singing, including my extremes, so I got to the point where I don't completely hate how my singing voice sounds.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Still I feel good that I went to see LA though. I've been to NYC and Toronto also and like to visit more american and canadian cities in the future. But first I need to visit a few more countries here in Europe and then I've visited every european country

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Oof. Good luck.
Thanks, pretty nerve-wracking to think about hah, but I'm doing some practice tests beforehand so that helps prepare me a good bit.
I am wishing you the best. Better do good.
I got my ACT scores back! I got 30 overall. 25 in Math, 27 in Science, 35 in English, and 33 in Reading. I'm very happy with it because I honestly thought it was going to be in the late 20s with my rushed performance the day of the test, pft. Thanks for the encouragement back then!!

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
I got my ACT scores back! I got 30 overall. 25 in Math, 27 in Science, 35 in English, and 33 in Reading. I'm very happy with it because I honestly thought it was going to be in the late 20s with my rushed performance the day of the test, pft. Thanks for the encouragement back then!!
That is an awesome score Echo! You should be really proud!

You shouldn't rush it. When I took the test, I didn't rush it, even if I had to stay at school for an extra 2 hours to finish it. The school should allow you to stay in testing for as long as you need.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
You shouldn't rush it. When I took the test, I didn't rush it, even if I had to stay at school for an extra 2 hours to finish it. The school should allow you to stay in testing for as long as you need.
There is actually a set amount of time to take ACT for most students. 60 minutes for math, 45 for English, and 35 minutes for both Reading and Science. That's part of the reason I was taking practice tests beforehand, hah, so I could improve how fast I could finish them.

There is actually a set amount of time to take ACT for most students. 60 minutes for math, 45 for English, and 35 minutes for both Reading and Science. That's part of the reason I was taking practice tests beforehand, hah, so I could improve how fast I could finish them.
Huh, it wasn't like that for me.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
That's really good! Like idk if ya know but back in high school I witnessed a lot of people doing multiple attempts just trying to get a 19 (the college application score, or something). 30 is some Jimmy Neutron **** like actually. Proud of ya.
/////

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom