• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Awesome! You'd been planning that for ages right? How did it go???

How'd cardiff treat ya? and How'd the Experience go?

The trip itself was very badly planned. There was no proper comunication and we had to wait hours and hours and nearly missed the whole thing because of bad communication between the people in charge and the bus driver. But Cardiff was amazing. A beautiful town with a lot to see. I loved how our tour guide was handling things. He showed us many places and buildings and when I watch Dr who again, I'll know where some scenes were taken (fake London is a real thing).

The Experience was fun. The interactive part was more focused on kids but the museum was amazing. All enemies from all Dr Who episodes were present. A lot of information and so much to look at and so much fun. The companions were more focused on new Who with the exception of Sarah Jane.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
The trip itself was very badly planned. There was no proper comunication and we had to wait hours and hours and nearly missed the whole thing because of bad communication between the people in charge and the bus driver. But Cardiff was amazing. A beautiful town with a lot to see. I loved how our tour guide was handling things. He showed us many places and buildings and when I watch Dr who again, I'll know where some scenes were taken (fake London is a real thing).

The Experience was fun. The interactive part was more focused on kids but the museum was amazing. All enemies from all Dr Who episodes were present. A lot of information and so much to look at and so much fun. The companions were more focused on new Who with the exception of Sarah Jane.

Seriously they screw Sarah Jane over........ daaaamn. I am glad you enjoyed your visit to the city of welsh peoples ^^, i've lived here long enough and still haven't seen enough

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Seriously they screw Sarah Jane over........ daaaamn. I am glad you enjoyed your visit to the city of welsh peoples ^^, i've lived here long enough and still haven't seen enough
The tour guide was welsh and he taught us how to pronounce some words. It was fun. Cardiff is a city I like to visit again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom