• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

Do you know what, I don't even want to play your game anymore. If your going to be like that, then goodbye.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
HoT, GG and dao should be dead right now. Please change race before i kick you out the game

nope because as youve said their fairies would have auto healed themselves. So they would be still alive just like the gerudos are still alive. And if you say thats not true then arent you going against your own rules

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
not if they didn't have the fairy with them, which the Gerudo did, but the Gorons never said that they took the fairies with them

M

Mr. guyser

Wow... I read the whole game and what every person said! The Gerudos and Sheikahs were the cheaters! No wonder why people are quitting this game! Because the creator cheats and when she cheats she always wins because its her game! This game is completely unfair!

@lex MM

The Lurker
I'm sick of your cheatings, Gerudo and Sheikah. Mr.guyser, you're right! GG and HoT are NOT killed. They had fairies with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom