• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

Ooccoo Watcher

Some guy with a Clawshot.
Originally posted by Hero of Time.
Oh did you have some spare cages lying around? Or did you build them while dragging 2 gorons and a Hylian across the map?

If you look at my abilities list, HoT, it clearly states that I can put enemy races in prison. I does not clearly state that you can spontaneously make a shelter out of rocks.

Last edited:

Kirino

Tatakae
Hey!why you attacking me!That is it.*warps using shadow portal,summons shadow beast,shadow beast does 1 *

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
WHAT THE MAJORA!? Are the Gerudo under the control of the Hylians or something? This is insane

i hate going to school. I miss all the updates :dry:

Kirino

Tatakae
*stabs PZ*1 hit*shadow beast attack*HAHA!!! YOU ARE DEAFEATED.though i WILL heal you if youre willing to stop killing me.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
WHAT THE MAJORA!? Are the Gerudo under the control of the Hylians or something? This is insane

i hate going to school. I miss all the updates :dry:
they are not under the control of the hylians they have become are allies and as part of the deal they had to stop all of their wars and become a peaceful race.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom