• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Nope but I asked sheikah warrior if the fairies activated automatically and she said yes if you have em on you, and since I never traveled anywhere, Technically they were with me, and automatically activated... why are you people attacking me anyway?!?

ive been looking through your conversations and i see nothing saying that is true so until i hear it from SW im sorry but you cant change anything. And if you want to know why 5 races attacked you at once then you should be happy to know it is because of OW. He decided to make things up to make you all win and to attack races while none of their people were their.

B

BIg Mac

ive been looking through your conversations and i see nothing saying that is true so until i hear it from SW im sorry but you cant change anything. And if you want to know why 5 races attacked you at once then you should be happy to know it is because of OW. He decided to make things up to make you all win and to attack races while none of their people were their.
It's on the 2nd page, the very first post
Thx PZ *Heals OW with a fairy*

Big Mac!!!! I stole your fairies if you read a couple pages back you guys should be dead you cheaters!!! read my posts I killed you last night and stole your fairies so you couldnt be revived!

B

BIg Mac

Uh... no. PAUSE we need a referee. you shouldnt be able to STEAL supplies. I thought we agreed the only way to get the other teams item is to either buy it off of them or win it in a war...
YES I could use all the help I can get PZ

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
Uh... no. PAUSE we need a referee. you shouldnt be able to STEAL supplies. I thought we agreed the only way to get the other teams item is to either buy it off of them or win it in a war...
YES I could use all the help I can get PZ
Yes we do need a referee because we cant just steal everything from someone else automaticly

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
i am going to give all of my supplies to the kokiri

My supplies are
10 knives
10 daggers
10 arrows
20 deku sticks
100 deku nuts
5 bows
15 fairies
20 bombs
(i understand that not all of these are on the front page but i think SW missed some of the trades i did.)

dont worry about me doing this i have a plan

i declare war on the gerudo (who are miracuosly alive)

B

BIg Mac

And Big Mac, i won the war yesterday! So I took your fairies so you couldn't be revived!
Uh no you didnt because I just "died" a couple of hours ago
@Ironknuckle UGH WAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM ME!!!

B

BIg Mac

come on big mac attack me

*shoots him with a deku nut* 4 hits left
Uh your no where near me... Im in my castle and your in the lost woods. Im not stupid, your trying to lure me into the lost woods where you can hide...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom