• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I am going to cut off ties with the gerudo and stop being allies

*runs over to Gerudo Fortress and shoots a deku nut at OW*1 hit left

*runs over to jail cells and uses a deku stick to light the jail cells on fire. Then i lay bombs at the bottom to blow it up*

now no one can go to jail

edit it looks like i was a little late in my post

*throws his body into the Gerudo River never to be seen again* now lets kill Bic Mac. But he should already be dead because I killed him last night and I didnt cheat! *slashes Big Mac's face*
I think I already am, but I would like to be allies with gorons, zoras, and dekus.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
*throws his body into the Gerudo River never to be seen again* now lets kill Bic Mac. But he should already be dead because I killed him last night and I didnt cheat! *slashes Big Mac's face*
I think I already am, but I would like to be allies with gorons, zoras, and dekus.

i accept you alliance and to the gorons i know accept your alliance as well.

But theirs one problem how are going to split all of the geudos supplies and land between the gorons,zoras,dekus and kokiri.

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

sorry i thought he was dead but anyway *shoots a bomb at big mac* 1 hit left

now it is one hit left

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
sorry i thought he was dead but anyway *shoots a bomb at big mac* 1 hit left

now it is one hit left

edit: i dont know how i just double posted but sorry

*throws his body into the Gerudo river and he drowns* he is dead. And We will split the land (if they do not get healed) fairly so whoever barely has any land will get some to be even. I have the most land so I will porobably not get any, which I don't need anyways.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
*throws his body into the Gerudo river and he drowns* he is dead. And We will split the land (if they do not get healed) fairly so whoever barely has any land will get some to be even. I have the most land so I will porobably not get any, which I don't need anyways.

i only have one piece of land so i would like a piece of land specifically the lost woods that they took from the dekus. But i guess since their is 4 of us that the gerudo had plenty of land so everyone could take a piece

Edit: never mind they only had 3 pieces of land so someoone will have to take the supplies

I would like some land since I don't have a lot. I'll check the map and edit to tell you what i want.

EDIT: I think that the Deku should get their Lost Woods back, and we should all share the Gerudo Fortress, Gerudo Desert and Great Bay. It will be our alliances' HQ. Our alliance being with the following:

Gorons, Hylians, Zoras, Deku and Kokiri

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I would like some land since I don't have a lot. I'll check the map and edit to tell you what i want.

EDIT: I think that the Deku should get their Lost Woods back, and we should all share the Gerudo Fortress, Gerudo Desert and Great Bay. It will be our alliances' HQ. Our alliance being with the following:

Gorons, Hylians, Zoras, Deku and Kokiri
i like that idea maybe two of the groups could split the supplies. and the other two that were in the war get a piece of land. And last for the people not in the war but part of the alliance we could make the final piece of land a HQ like HOT said.

B

BIg Mac

Um hold on chief, dont we got 12 hours to heal ourselves before we be declared dead?!? and I heal myself and ow with fairies

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Um hold on chief, dont we got 12 hours to heal ourselves before we be declared dead?!? and I heal myself and ow with fairies

its too bad that you cant heal yourself because you are still dead because it says in the rules that somebody else has to heal you. And it wouldnt make any sense for you to heal yourself when you are dead. So please wait patiently for your 12 hours to end

B

BIg Mac

Nope but I asked sheikah warrior if the fairies activated automatically and she said yes if you have em on you, and since I never traveled anywhere, Technically they were with me, and automatically activated... why are you people attacking me anyway?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom