• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

*throws bomb out of cell at OW* Suck on that! *punches cell breaking it and takes Gerudo weapon on the wall and stabs Big Mac with it, then runs to Castle Town with dao and @lex*

Ooccoo Watcher

Some guy with a Clawshot.
You guys can not get out of your cells. If you punch the wall your hand gos on a dagger, not a wall. Explain to me how you got out of your cells.
LET ME EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU. DRACOMAJORA DID NOT TRAVEL TO HEAL YOU AND EVEN IF HE DID HE CAN NOT BREAK INTO YOUR CELL. THERE ARE DAGGERS POINTING OUT THE OUTSIDE, SO IF YOU LEAN AGAINST THE WALL OR PUNCH IT REALLY HARD(HOT)YOUR HAND WILL GET SKEWERED. I BELEIVE ALL OF YOUR GUYS TIMES ARE UP ON YOUR STALFOS TIMER SO QUIT TRYING TO GET OUT OF YOUR CELLS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T

EDIT: HoT is dead, everybody else still has like an hour.

Last edited:

Ooccoo Watcher

Some guy with a Clawshot.
You cannot unlock the door. It is coated in daggers. Since you apparently touched the door it counts as a hit because you skewered your hand.
Also: In which post does it say you traveled to Gerudo Fortress and unlocked their cells?

[EDIT]: Since I just know your going to find a way to unlock their cells I'm going to do this:
*Throws HoT, GG, and Dao into a bottomless pit where no one can heal them and they can't heal themselves, and they can't climb the walls*

[EDIT2]: HoT's already dead but I'm going to throw him down the pit anyway.

Explain to me how I died when I surrounded myself with boulders. Then, how did you drag 2 Gorons across the map, and then throw us into a bottomless pit in the middle of the desert? Also, how the hell can you stab a rock?

WTF!?!?! How can you take the rocks off me? You seriously need to start playing by the rules. haven't you noticed that no one likes you on this game?

You guys can not get out of your cells. If you punch the wall your hand gos on a dagger, not a wall. Explain to me how you got out of your cells.
LET ME EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU. DRACOMAJORA DID NOT TRAVEL TO HEAL YOU AND EVEN IF HE DID HE CAN NOT BREAK INTO YOUR CELL. THERE ARE DAGGERS POINTING OUT THE OUTSIDE, SO IF YOU LEAN AGAINST THE WALL OR PUNCH IT REALLY HARD(HOT)YOUR HAND WILL GET SKEWERED. I BELEIVE ALL OF YOUR GUYS TIMES ARE UP ON YOUR STALFOS TIMER SO QUIT TRYING TO GET OUT OF YOUR CELLS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T
EDIT: HoT is dead, everybody else still has like an hour.
OW, I have 2 reasons why it counted!

1. You just edited your post changing it to carry me to your prison! Because when I read it before, you never said that!
2. Me killing you does count, because it never says in the rules that I can't do that.
So you are dead in about an hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom