• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
okay, im thinking removing the Rupee and business systems because it's getting really complicated but you can still trade items, there will be one shop selling perishables and you pay in items

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
okay, im thinking removing the Rupee and business systems because it's getting really complicated but you can still trade items, there will be one shop selling perishables and you pay in items
i actually like that idea because then you can still have games for supplies and it can come down to just trading to get items.

One thing id like to say is before you just get rid of the ruppees that you should let us use the money one last time to buy stuff. Then everyone would get rid of their money and it wouldnt have gone to waste

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
OKAY THEN! no rupees it is (our rules group is basically dead now, thus the rules are STILL mainly being made here :dry:) i will have my shop in Kakariko village selling stuff, and you trade for what you want :P and yes, i can refuse to trade with you if i want to

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
ok well ill try out this new trading system so id like to trade 30 deku nuts for 20 bombs.

@ shiekah warrior: id just like to point out for the first page that i am also allied with the gerudo

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
So there's no shooting gallery? D:

Anyways, ironknuckle, would you like to be allianced? Since we're the children of the forest, we're almost related!
Sure, i would like to becomes allies with you.

I add more deku nut mines around the deku Palace to make its minefield larger.

I also send out my business scrubs to all of my allies to do trading with for my race (dont know how that going to work yet)

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
okay, now open- SheikahWarrior's general store, see first post for details (a note about the potions, i will be adding in magic stuff later so it might be wise to stock up on green potions ;))

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
okay, now open- SheikahWarrior's general store, see first post for details (a note about the potions, i will be adding in magic stuff later so it might be wise to stock up on green potions ;))

never mind what i said earliar about bombs but i would like to trade 30 deku nuts for 3 bows. And is their anyone out their who would trade me arrows for anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom