• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

*gives @lex MM 10 bombs*

@THP: We have an alliance, too.

Also, bombs are now on sale! Buy a bomb bag and 10 bombs for only 10 Rupees!

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Im opening a new game its called minefield. It costs 15 ruppees

In this game you are in a field where deku nuts are hidden underground. You get to choose a direction left forward or right. one of these directions has a deku nut in it so if you choose that one you lose. But if you didnt you get to go onto to the next area where you do the same thing. You do this for 3 areas. But on the fourth area their is 2 deku nuts so you have to make the right desicion.

If you get through the first room you gain 5 ruppees.
If you get through the second room you gain 10 ruppees.
If you get through the third room you gain 15 ruppees.
If you get through the last room you gain 20 ruppees.

edit: changed payouts because oocoowatcher reminded me it came out of my money

But if you ever hit a deku nut you lose all of the money you have gained.But before you choose the next direction you will go you have a choose to quit so that you can keep all of the money you have gained.

Ill use a random generator to make sure it is completely random which way is safe and which way is not.

Last edited:

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
@shiekahWarrior: Who owns ikana valley and who owns stone tower temple because i was thinking that those places would be garo territory but since their is know garo who owns them.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
okay, im thinking there is too many businesses now, and most of them are pretty much useless/too similar to eachother -.-
ive tried to keep only 2 my deku nut shop and my minefield game. I had more but they were useless so hopefully that will cut down on the businesses a little bit for you

B

BIg Mac

I only got the tours but nobody wants to come to mine... And SW weren't you at war with the goron?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom