• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I want an alliance with the Dekus. Of course, we had a war when Zarom was a leader, but if ironknuckle accepts it.....:)

i would be happy to make an alliance and are you all selling anything.
And new prices 50 deku nuts for 30 ruppees

Deku nuts are all a Deku Scrub needs when he goes into battle. You guys spit them from your mouth, remember?
i mean in the game it is but in this i am trying to make them have a better tactical advantage. Like i bought bombs and had the idea that they could shoot them at the enemies like they shoot deku seeds. I also made that minefield of deku nuts by burying them underground.

my ruppee count is now at
THX for the bombs HOT

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Yes, I sell tickets for Mikau's gigs!!! Only 10 ruppes with the pop- corn! It's an awesome chance!
if you dont get a chance to read it i do except your alliance

@ BIG MAC: I would like to offer a trade 40 deku nuts for 10 daggers. We both have endless supplies of our respective item so we shouldnt be losing anything.

B

BIg Mac

if you dont get a chance to read it i do except your alliance

@ BIG MAC: I would like to offer a trade 40 deku nuts for 10 daggers. We both have endless supplies of our respective item so we shouldnt be losing anything.
Sure why not... deku nuts come in handy and we have infinite daggers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom