• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Movie Contest Judge Sign Up

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I am a wealthy boss of a high budget movie company (pfft, I wish) and I have recently gotten the rights to produce a Zelda movie. Now I just need a director/writer to make the movie. I have a space open for twelve people to participate. Who shall be writing the script.

Ok, out of acting mode and into rules mode. The point of this game is simple, you guys are going to write me up a Zelda movie. It can be based on any of the games or your own original title. Each movie can only last from 1-2 hours. It is a matter of pressing time and working out ways to make the movie works.
I should've worded that better. This a competition on who can make the best.

Anyone who wants to participate must sign up here. If you want to be a judge (Two more are needed) then you need to simply ask before or after the sign up for the movie starts.

I will explain the full rules once the slots are full.

Edit: Title Messed up. It should just read Zelda Movie Contest Sign Up

Participatants:
@lex MM
Epwna
TreeHuggerPanda
43ForceGems

Judges (Filled):
Master Kokiri 9
Marinethewitch

Last edited by a moderator:

@lex MM

The Lurker
Okay, I want to sign up here for the new zelda movie but I don't want to be a judge....I want to participate and help at the writing of the movie.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Currently we have three contestants. We can also have six as the minimum amount of contestants so far and 12 as the maximum. If we get an inbetween number it must be even.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
I'll be a contestant. I'm a little lost though. (No panic, this tends to happen with me :D :P ) Are we making a movie? Or just a script? I'm a contestant no matter which one anyways.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Well four conteststants seem like a fair number since not many members jump onto the gun. Well I suppose I shall explain the rules to you guys now.

You are not going to start with a script instead you fellas are gonna start with a movie pitch. Pick one of the Zelda games to start a movie on. You have to discuss to me and the judges what your Zelda movie will be about and how much it is going to cut out to flow with the idea of a two hour movie. The two most impressive pitches get to move onto the next round and make the script for 2 scenes in their movie.

P

Pumpkin Comet

If there is still registration I would like to sign up for writing, I already have a portion of a script I'm working on.

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
Ooh I'll be a judge! I'll judge the scripts with my amazing judging skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom