• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Star Timeline?

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I can't really think this late at night.

ANYWAY....

Quite a while ago, I have decided to make a timeline of all of the stories I have thought up. Only a couple been put on ZD.

Key: Fanfic No-fanfic Favourite Favourite/no fanfic Favourite/fanfic

1.Starfire
View attachment 18920
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?23283-Starfire
2. Darkstar
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?22468-Darkstar

3. Vamp Sage
Hey, It is a Zelda fanfic. For this, I decided to go off Star Shadow for a tad and start something new.
For this, There was some commotion coming from Kakariko village. Link goes there, and realises that there is a portal to Transylvania.
In the portal, all the vampires are bad.

Apart from one....

When they go on an adventure to find out who Siniru (The good vampire) is actually, he realises that she is a human all along!

4.Cat teacher
This is not a Zelda fanfic. It is about Siniru (The girl from Vamp Sage) Who ends up visiting a failing school in search for her cat. When she finds
Sabel, The headmistress makes the cat a teacher!
Will Sabel lead the crumbling school back into success?

5.Detonator
Half Zelda fanfic. When Siniru goes to a medieval village in search for her Web-Pal, Everything goes wrong. Her Web-Pal is actually Saria, and
there is a bunch of crooks that wish to cause a landslide to crush the two friends.
They go to the top of the Clock Tower to give them a piece of they're mind....
...One is still alive...
When Saria and Siniru get to the bottom of the Clock Tower.... A landslide shies down. Clearly the one that was living caused it.....

6: Quantum
This is a treasure quest, Like St Trinians 2. basically, Siniru's cat Sabel got kidnapped, And she needs to follow clue by clue in search for Sabel.

7. Amber Victor
A girl called Tracy has a cat called Amber, and it is the WW5....

8.*NEW* The Melody trace
A school rock band called Onestar needs to find the sacred music sheet to restore the sun to the world.

Nightwing's story
A brief explanation of what you were told at the beginning of Starfire:
"Before us, the Mizu people existed, there lived another tribe. Meaningful and powerful, the Shadu were similar to us, but they were all dark colours and had shadowy wings as thin as paper.

The Shadu beared peace until they were attacked by dark spirits, causing a colossal war to start which lasted longer than an eternity.

The dark spirits were too strong.

Shaken and weak, the Shadu could do nothing but prey to the gods, when a ray of light shot through the atmosphere and ripped the dark spirits apart.

Roughly a second after, the Shadu were celebrating they're victory. Everyone, apart from one.

Nightwing.

Nightwing suddenly recoiled and killed all of the Shadu, and was locked in Crysta Cave for the rest of time.

Is that really so?

It is said that, in every millenium, the jewels in the cave that holds him captive will be cracked by the heat, giving Nightwing the chance to escape"

...But is that the truth?

Star's people say that Nightwing killed his tribe for power,
Or is it a more sinister reason?.

[video=youtube;d0Ud0tSx1tw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0Ud0tSx1tw&feature=related[/video]
Something I found for the Crysta Cave theme (Starfire)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom