• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art The Stand Sign Ups (For Other Roles)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Gobli wants you...to sign up for The Stand. :P (The Stand is a zombie story, fyi, but it is not the same one that I wrote on a while ago, this one will be totally different)

Anyway, I got a decent cast from some invitations I sent out. I got like ten responses. :) But I am posting this sign up thread up only because I am sure that there are a few open spots in case anyone else wants to join. Sorry if you didn't get an invitation, there's just too many of you that I could invite, and then there are those of you that I don't like bothering that much. :nod:

The position/role you get will be totally random. This story will be written using only our ZD/DGN user names, so that you can identify characters easier. All character roles, looks, personality, etc, will be totally random, except for a few. :P

So anyway, I will leave this open for a while. If you want in, just say you are in, no need giving me other details.

And finally, I hope to post the intro to this story sometime later today. ~Gobli

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Oh, yeah. I forgot about the invite. If you still want me, I will accept your invitation.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Uhm, I guess I'll join. I have no idea why, I hate and fear zombies with an intense passion, but I'll join if you'd like me. >.>

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Alert:

Just wanting to let you all know that I will be putting aside The Stand while I concentrate on finally bringing my God Wars Series to an end. My sincerest apologies, peeps, and please, I hope that you don't become upset; this is temporarily while I finish this major project. If you're also reading Radamanthys The Monster Slayer, then I am also putting that story aside for now. I only have a book and a half to go and I am done with this project, so it's not gonna take me much. But you know stuff tends to get in the way, so we'll see how it goes. My goal is to have book 2 finished by the end of August, and hopefully if all goes well book 3 before November. ~Gobli

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom