• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Question Time Game

Misty

Ronin
tumblr_n5slofAOL41tcp6mto1_1280.jpg

AND THAT'S A PROBLEM! So, I am introducing the ZD Question Time Game! I am shamelessly ripping it off from another forum because I think it is great fun and a wonderful way to get to know the people in our community.

Have you ever wanted to be a detective, interviewer, or just put your nose in the dark, secret places of other members? LOOK NO FURTHER.

The Rules!

General
  • The featured user will be decided by a poll of nominees. When a winner is chosen, they will be taken off of the list of nominees.
  • Users may opt out of Question Time if they do not wish to be questioned or can refuse any question they do not want to answer. If a user opts out, the user will be replaced by the second highest voted nominee.
  • A user may only appear in Question Time once until the other nominations have been exhausted.
  • Those who don't win the poll will be placed at the bottom of the nominee list in the spoiler below. The next 20 nominees in the list will join the next poll. The list's order will be randomized on a monthly basis.
  • Users may ask a maximum of 5 questions per Question Time contestant. The limit is to avoid overwhelming the contestant—it may be lifted at the contestant's choice.
    After this, users may ask up to 10 questions at a time—again, this limit can be changed at the contestant's choice.
  • Nominees will need to confirm their participation before they are added to the queue. Self nominations will be automatically included while other nominees will be PMed about their participation.
  • Any nominated participant offline for 10 days or longer (last post/VM will be used for private people) will be put on hiatus until they approach to inform us of their return.
Note: A new thread is created every 7 days, on Sunday. It's no longer every 5 days.

Nominations (Nominations are to be made in the discussion thread only)

So what are you waiting for? Nominate yourself, your best friend, your best nemesis! When we have enough people we can start a poll! HURRY YOU BEAUTIFUL, FLESH MELONS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom