• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Quest for Middle-Earth

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(ho ho ho, I got her name now X3)

After Aryll had watered her plants and looked at them for a time she decided she'd better do something productive today.

"Might as well clean up my house mess," She said to herself shrugging.

Aryll headed inside and began the work of cleaning her house after it had been untouched for a week.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Papa, i don't want to stay where I don't belong...."
"Sílvera..... you do belong."
"Then explain why I'm not like them!" She shrieks, causing birds to take fight. "I don't belong.... tell mother goodbye...."
"Síl..... fine, go. You have my blessing. Go to Elrond, a three day journey by horse."
"Thank you papa!" She hugs him, then mounts and heads. "I'll come back! I promise!" She heads off into the trees

Hypernova

I love you all. <3
"Why have you brought me here?" Lindir asks. "We need to speak in secrecy. there is an ancient demon deep within the Misty mountains."

Last edited:

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Strange is walking through the forest. He is talking to himself. " A new quest will start soon!" He giggles excitedly to himself.

Hypernova

I love you all. <3
Elrond turns to him. "You need assistance. If this Balrog joins the Necromancer, Middle-Earth will surely fall" he pulls out a map. "You must travel to the Shire. This is a time for the little people of Middle-Earth to take a role in this." He brings up arm, and draws a sword from within his robes. "The is Hadafang. The sword of my Mother. I lend this blade to you for this quest. Use it wisely. I will provide a Horse as well." he hands Lindir Hadafang. "Quickly, make haste to the stables. I hope to see you again." Lindir Buckles the blade on his belt and turns away. "Goodbye, Lindir." Elrond says. "Goodbye, M'Lord." Lindir hurries to the stables. the stablehand greets him. "Hello, Lindir. Elrond has sent for a horse for you. here she is." He says, leading a pure white horse forward. "This is Tari. she will be your steed." Lindir swings onto the Horse. "Thank you." Lindir says. "I must go now. goodbye." Lindir directs his attention to his horse. "On, Tari" He says in Elf-speech. his Horse bolts out of the stables, across the stone bridge, and out of Imladris.

Hypernova

I love you all. <3
Lindir comes to a halt. "The Shire, You say?" He says. "Why, What luck! for I am traveling to the Land of the Halflings myself!" he motions for Strange ((Strange? Really?)) to mount the Horse behind him.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
"My god this is a mess," Aryll said to herself as she looked about at the tossed papers and dirt everywhere. "Well, it's not going to clean itself Aryll, better get to it."

Aryll set to work and began picking up the things that did not belong on the floor, and sweeping up the dirt that had accumulated over the week. After about an hour of her work she looked about and gave a nod of approval. Then Aryll took her pipe and a good book and went outside to sit on her porch and read.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She rode hard for a few days, Starstream never tiring. She reaches the Misty Mountains, and pulls her horse to a stop. They then carefully ride through, arriving on the other side a couple days later.

((This is sort of a condensed version of it. This doesn't affect WWLink or Woyo or Rain, just wanted to post

Hypernova

I love you all. <3
((Okay.)) ((Okay.))
Lindir rides swiftly across the Trollshaws, and past Amon-Sul. When they finally reach Bree, Night has fallen, thick and black. Lindir dismounts, motioning for Strange to do the same. "I shall find a Stable-Hand to take Tari" He says. "I will meet you in the Inn of the Prancing Pony. I have a feeling we should go there" Lindir does as he says he would, and pays the Boy. he makes his way back to the Prancing Pony.
((We shall meet Alatar the Blue there! Yay!))

Mido

Version 1
(ah, good! i like what i see!)

Caius wakes up in his barracks in Rohan. With the sun beginning to set above him, he is instantly reminded of a meeting he was supposed to attend at the hall. Caught off guard by this notion, he prepares to strap on his boots

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" I'm Strange. Please, I've heard all of the comments about my name. I'm going to The Shire because a quest's starting in the area. Don't ask me how I know that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom