• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Metroid Topic

Gyorg Hater

I speak fluent gibberish
Super Metriod is defiantly my favorite. It's such a classic and a huge improvement from the first metriod

W

Wolfang31

Super Metroid isn't the title that made me like that series... Metroid Prime was my first and I consider the best Metroid. Overall, I like this series for the story. Most of the rest, I don't care. Once I get in the story, I'll sure like the rest of the game.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
I'm bringing this old thread to life!

So, a while ago i bought Metroid Prime Trilogy aand recently beat every game again on this version.
I first had my doubts to buy the game, because i already own all 3 Prime games...but who cares. MP1 & 2 with motion controls and improved grapics is sweet.

Oh by the way, if anyone else owns the Trilogy version...I NEED FRIEND VOUCHERS! >.<

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I just got the 1st Metroid on VC but my mom thinks it's violent but it's not...I wanna play it!:kawaii:

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
The best metroid is definitely Super Metroid, I've replayed it like 300 times and I can't get enough of it, the music is AWESOME, graphics are great too and gameplay is perfect :D
Anyone liked Metroid: Other M? I think it was awesome, though critics and fans alike are very harsh on it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom