• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Longest Chat About a Single Game EVER

zellinkda

one of many
I am soooooo bored. so humor me. please. pretty please. thank you.:D I am so bored that I decided to make this thread. so, I thought that this should be the longest chat about a single zelda video game EVER. so the first person to reply to this thread can pick one of the games at the top of the screen. the only other limitations are that you can only talk about that same game, until the first who replied to this thread says we can change it. (or until i do:D:D:D:D) you can't talk about a to be released games until they come out...have fun:):):):)

Last edited:
Zant is a great villain don't get me wrong but I really liked Ganondorf better because he was much more fun to fight. all you did when fighting Zant was just reuse tactics from the old bosses.

I really liked the golden bugs in tp to it reminded me of the skulltulla quest in ocarina of time. though I didn't like the fact that if you find one bug the other one is really close by.

I agree with you about the dessert bugs being the hardest to catch since the dessert matches the color of the bugs and the dessert has no real point in where to go its just a huge flat plain of sand. So it makes it really hard to find those bugs. Agitha is not the most normal person but i know lots of people that like bugs. and its not that unusual.

Faedeur

The Juror of Courage
My brother hates her, but I thought Princess Agatha was adorable. Sure, she was weird at points (Mr. Snail, I'd like to bathe in your slime? The heck?!), but she is what I'd like in a niece or daughter XD

There was only one thing I didn't like about TP. The children who lived in the village with Link. They were the most annoying characters in the game, IMO, and the plot focused on them WAY to much until about half way through the game. Other than that, TP was awesome.

zellinkda

one of many
There was only one thing I didn't like about TP. The children who lived in the village with Link. They were the most annoying characters in the game, IMO, and the plot focused on them WAY to much until about half way through the game. Other than that, TP was awesome.
Ok i see your point. I didn't envision the kids being found until the end of the game. I thought Zant took over them.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I liked collecting the bugs. And the kids were links main motivation for the first part anyway.

LInk's fanclub outside the star game was weird....... Link is the only celeb able to replenish health from the squeals of his fans :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom