• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Legend of Zelda: ........Lozoot?

Chiraku

Demon slayer
CHPT 1: Don't mess with the Q/ The journey begins

Steve woke up. He soon realized that his bedroom was quite different from before. There was what looked like a stump for a stool, his back ached as if he slept on something hard, and the whole room had the musty smell of trees all over it.

"Uh-oh," he muttered. "How did it happen?" All of the night before, he and his brothers were talking over a fractured story of the legend of Zelda ocarina of time, with them in it. But now as he awoke, he finally knows what their story feels like; itchy... or that's just his tunic. He also noticed that three areas of him were hurting at the same time. He reached his hand over and nudged at one of the aching areas and felt a strange, soft, yet fluffy-like puff-ball, and then a small voice cried out "YOWCH!" Steve jumped at the sound of this and got up quickly. He noticed that two fairies that had just finished hitting against him flew up into the air, one was blue, the other one dark aqua.

"HI! I'm Navi! I'm Gaia! ---" the two fairies paused and began to look around confused.

"Wait a moment...." Steve muttered. "Aren't there supposed to be just one?" he asked.

"Hah! NO! The Deku tree sent us three to bring you over personally!"

"Then where's the third?" Steve asked.

"Oh, Terry, he's been 'Rear- ended!" the green one spoke quickly. Steve quickly got up and noticed a red puff-ball with wings crushed into the wooden bed. The fairy got up and even though the ball of light was expressionless, it was glaring.

"WHATCHA GO AND DO THAT FER, YA @#$&#@ OF A HERO?!" the fairy demanded. "I coulda been killed!" Steve stared at the fairy in great offense.

"I've heard that fairies' wings are very sensitive. Mind if I see if that's true?" Steve asked, moving his hand dangerously close to the fairy. The fairy yelped and ducked behind Navi. Navi groaned.

"Cut it out, Terry. I doubt he was going to do it anyway!" Navi snapped. Steve sighed and got out of his bed.

"Alright, let's go, Link!" Navi called as she flew out of the cabin. Steve sighed again. I guess my name isn't Steve here, I'll have to get used to being called 'Link'.

Steve and the three fairies sneaked through the village, with Steve getting hastier with every step. He was 'remembering' what he's been doing in this world, and didn't want one certain thing to happen.

"Why are you rushing to the Deku Tree? Afraid all the 'good heroes' will be chosen?" Terry asked.

"I don't want to run into Saria! We went 'moon watching' one time, and she held my hand ALL NIGHT!! Just look at the full moon ONCE with a girl and she thinks you're betrothed!" Steve explained before getting on his way. Terry sighed and followed him, until an idea popped into his head.

"Oh! Hi there Saria!" he exclaimed. Upon hearing this Steve let out a strangely girl-like scream.

"It's NOT funny!" Steve snapped before he continued to walk.

"Oh! Hi there Saria!" Terry exclaimed.

"'Not falling for it!" Steve snapped.

"HI LINK!" came a voice from behind. Steve screamed again and turned around, and there was Saria.

"Hi there! We were just talking about you..." said Terry.

"Oh, really?!" Saria exclaimed. Steve cursed at Terry under his breath.

"Saria, why are you out here?" Navi asked. "Didn't you hear of the 'Forest flu' epidemic?"

"Y-yeah! Forest flu! You shouldn't be out here!" Steve exclaimed nervously. Then he turned to the fairies and whispered.

"Psst! Guys! What's 'forest flu?" Steve asked.

"Idth like a cold!" a nearby Kokiri sniffled. "Bud only Kokireeth cadch it! Early thimptoms gan include Weebing, whining, kwiying, and Love ad firth sight!"

Steve gulped.

"I think Saria's got it...!" he muttered.

"Where are you sneaking off to?" Saria asked.

"Going somewhere? Oh, yeah, uh, I'm going to the know it all brothers, to get their advice about fixing the plumbing!" Steve exclaimed, but this was obviously a lie.

"We don't have plumbing, whatever that is!" Saria snapped.

"Well, uh, Gotta go!" Steve shouted before rushing off.

Steve was looking through the forest of training, looking for the Kokiri sword. Steve had to constantly keep the lookout for rolling boulders. He discovered the origin of the boulders when he sat down to rest. He discovered a Kokiri was shoving the boulders into the area.

Steve sneaked over to the chest at the other end of the maze. He hastily opened it and took out the Kokiri sword. But when he took it out, it began to slip and he wildly tried to keep it from falling, just barely able to make the 'item pose'. The Kokiri who was hauling the boulders stared in disbelief of Steve's clumsiness.

"Well, like my Brother used ta say; 'you can give a man a sword, but that ain't gonna make him a knight'," he sighed.

Steve proudly walked out of the training meadow, but something came to mind. If I'm here, then my brothers should be here too, I wonder what they're up to...

Last edited:

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
Nice :D

I wrote a story about Ocarina of Time for a school assignment and got an A :D

Well, it was pretty much a rip-off of OoT, but chances that the teacher ever will notice? :D

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Lol, a good read. I found a few typos just in case you wanna correct them.

--The fairy got up and eve though (you forgot to add an n) XD

--and didn't want to one certain thing to happen. (I think the word to does not go there, maybe you put it there by mistake, I do it all the time. :D)

Nice story, I was laughing as I went...specially with what happened to the 3rd fairy, lol. ^^

eponafan

Midna fan also
Nice :D

I wrote a story about Ocarina of Time for a school assignment and got an A :D

Well, it was pretty much a rip-off of OoT, but chances that the teacher ever will notice? :D
I kind of did an inverted version of WW for a school assignment and got a 98!

Chiraku

Demon slayer
Thanks Atsuma, I fixed it. Thing was I was sick and was getting sloppy. Here's chapter two.
CHPT 2: The lying King

James woke up with a start. He had never felt this hot when he woke up, nor did he feel this heavy. He felt like he almost literally ate rocks. James sat up on his bed, but realized it wasn't a bed at all! It was a Rock! He got up and looked at his clothes, he was wearing a red tunic! Then he realized that he wasn't home at all, he was in a cavern in Goron City. James just couldn't take it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!"
James screamed so hard he thought his lungs would pop. Then a Goron came into the room.

"Are you okay, Link?" the goron asked. James gasped at the sight of it, but he had already used all his breath screaming so he passed out.

"Poor thing..." another goron sighed. "Last night was the only time he managed to eat the his whole share of the feast... He's probably tired!"

James woke up and soon caught on what was happening; he was raised by Gorons and was named Link, so he'll have to get used it. Then he was led to the breakfast table where the rest of the family was waiting. Aunt Cumba (who every body just called Mammy) was passing plates down the table. James couldn't wait for breakfast, but when he saw what it was his stomach sank.
The food was rocks.

James nervously plopped one of the rocks into his mouth and began to chew, rather loudly (like anyone can chew a ROCK quietly). James smiled but his teeth were covered in dirt. James just managed to swallow the food.

"MMMMMM......! Just like those hard bread-- p-pebbles at the crab trap! Good for the gums!" James managed to comment. But by the time the plate was empty, James was moaning.

"Are you all right?" one Goron asked. James shook his head.

"No wonder! The poor boy ate magma instead of brimstone! His diet's ruined!" another Goron sighed. Then Mammy came over holding a bowl of blue sizzling glop.

"Here comes the FUNK! This'll make 'ya feel all better!" Mammy exclaimed as she set the bowl down in front of James and took a scoop out with a large spoon. James sniffed the FUNK and drew back in horror.

"Am I supposed 'ta eat that?!!" James asked in horror. But then Mammy laughed.

"No! Sweetie! You don't eat the Funk! THE FUNK EATS YOU!" She roared as she dropped the FUNK on James' chest.

"Oooh, Ahhh..." James sighed. Then he did feel better!

"Wow! What's in that stuff?!" James asked.

"FUNK is the perfect chemical combination of heat and stomach power! Powers up your stomach so that you can eat the tough stuff!" Mammy explained while she was putting the FUNK back and wiping what was left off of James' chest.

"But, you better get used to good feeling now, because of how the chemicals are, you can't use the FUNK more than once a day!" Mammy exclaimed.

"How do you know that?" James asked.

"Because your Uncle Geek dared me to use more than once a day and I got sick!" The father Goron exclaimed.

"Ah... Who's Geek?" James asked.

"Geek's my brother! But he is the worst Goron in the world! He has a Criminal record!" The Father Goron answered. Then he stood up and yelled out the door.

"I HATE YOU, GEEK!" the Goron waited a moment. "Duck!" He exclaimed, and every one ducked under the table as a Giant's Knife was thrown into the wall.

"By the way, you better get ready for sword training, run along now! After this session, you'll get you're own sword!" The father Goron exclaimed. James smiled and thanked Mammy for the meal and left.

James was training with his new sword against a practice dummy. His sword looked strangely like the Kokiri sword but a little different. James also found it wasn't to hard to Z-target, he just has to focus on the target. James was about to deliver the blow that's activated by pressing A and forward while targeting, but then the sentry called.

"TENN A CLOCK! AND ALL'S---" but before he could finish, he noticed somebody coming up the mountain.

"ALL'S NOT WELL! THERE'S SOMEBODY COMIN' UP THE MOUNTAIN!!" the sentry roared.

"IDENTIFY HIM!" Darunia roared.

"HE'S GOT A BLACK ROBE, RED HAIR, OLIVE GREEN SKIN--" A nearby Goron heard this and held his mouth.

"I'm goin' to be sick!" the goron cried before running away. But before the sentry could finish the man stamped his foot and then there was a powerful rumpling that knocked the sentry down from his high post.

"And the body, of a BRICK wall!!" the sentry muttered. The intruder soon walked into the village. James gasped.

"T-THAT'S G-G-G-G-GANONDORF!" James cried. Darunia walked over and shook his head.

"There's nothing wrong with a single Gerudo, at least not yet...!" Darunia muttered. Ganondorf walked up to Darunia.

"Greetings sir!" Ganondorf said with a respectful bow. Darunia frowned.

"Save the respect for later! Waddya want?! Oh, and Link, give our guest the 'welcoming drink'" Darunia ordered. James smiled and walked away. Ganondorf took a treaty out of his bag.

"I've noticed that especially when you're people go to the desert, there's a lot of blood between us. So I've created this treaty to keep us from fighting each other. This will also make it easer for you to get some sand...!" Ganondorf explained. Darunia's eyes widened.

"SAND?! That loose sweet stuff that tastes like magma?!" he asked excitedly. Ganondorf nodded. James returned with the drink. Ganondorf took a drink, but then began to sputter and spit it out. Darunia turned to James in astonishment.

"You were supposed to give him the REAL drink! Not..." Darunia looked at the cup that Ganondorf dropped and smelled it.

"FUNK?" He asked. Ganondorf regained his composure and shuddered.

"Shall I continue?" he asked. Darunia nodded, but kept his eye on him.

"If you agree with me, you'll be given as much as you can eat. But there's a little something that must be given to me in order for it to work; the spiritual stone of fire!" Ganondorf explained. Darunia began to ponder this. But then James ran up to him and began whispering in his ear.

"Don't give it to him! Why would he want the stone of fire? He's trying to get into the sacred realm! That or he wants to sell it!" James whispered. Darunia gasped and turned to Ganondorf angrily.

"YOU!" he snapped. "You tried to use my cravings against me and make me betray my home!" Ganondorf began to sweat and back away, but then he saw James.

"Hey there kid..." he said in a syrupy voice. "You'll give it to me, won't you?" he asked. James glared at him.

"I'll NEVER, EVER, give it to a sinister SLIME like you!!" James roared. Ganondorf began to tremble and back away, Mumbling to himself.

"Curse you... CURSE YOU!!!" he roared. When he had left the village, Darunia turned to James.

"Link, I believe it's time for you to set foot out of the village. You finally know how to use a sword, so I believe you can do me a favor. Go to Hyrule and talk to the royal family about that man! When you figure out who he is, come back and we'll figure out what to do next!" Darunia stated. James nodded.

"I'll do it sir!" James agreed. This would be a treacherous journey (which is why he's bringing food), but who knows? He might meet his brothers on the way to the castle!

Back on the mountain trail, Ganondorf was still mumbling to himself. Then he noticed a rock and kicked it angrily. The rock hit a bigger one, which hit a bigger one, which hit a bigger one, which hit Uncle Geek, which hit a boulder, which sealed off the Dodongo cavern. Geek fell right in front of the cavern and saw how it was sealed.

"YOU MANIAC! YOU SEALED IT OFF! DARN YOU! DARN YOU TO HECK!" Geek roared. James, who was walking by saw the whole thing. Not to say he felt sorry for Geek, but the cavern being shut off might prove to be a problem.

Last edited:

Chiraku

Demon slayer
We had to go to a village, so we lost track and couldn't update the story. So here's the third chapter.
CHPT 3: Three's a crowd

John snapped out of his sleepiness and stared at the water, quite unsatisfied at what he was staring at. There was a fish floating in the water.And then John noticed his apparent fishing mentor, a female Zora, named Laruto, was jumping and pointing at the fish.

"Come on Link! Go get it! Go on!" she rapidly shouted. John continued to stare at the water, much to the agitation of his Mentor.

"I'll show you once more now, YOU WATCH, you must smoothly and carefully and smoothly dive into the water" she backed up, and jumped "CANNON BALL!" She shouted as she quite opposing to what she just said, splashed into the water. She soon came out of the water with a fish in her mouth, but when she got out, she noticed that John had a strange rod with a sting and hinge attached to it. John tossed the string into the water and began to wait. His mentor stared in disbelief.

"A fish WILL NOT DELIBERATELY SWIM UP TO A LINE IN THE WATER! You have to CATCH A FISH! TAKE IT BY SURPRISE!" Laruto roared. But just then John began to struggle with the pull of the rod.

"OOH! I gotta BIG one!" John shouted braggingly as he began to pull the rod. Then there was a rumbling,and then an unmistakable moan filled the cavern. The moan was so loud that the water began to vibrate. Laruto guiltily sneaked behind a rock.

"It's HIM... and he sounds mad..." Laruto whimpered. John, who was practically asleep for most of his life in this world, had no idea who him is.

"Ah... Who's HIM?" John asked quietly.

"IT'S JABU-JABU!!!" another Zora screeched. Just then, a huge, whale-like creature broke through the wall, with the rod's string looped around his canine tooth. It swam over to John, glaring at him. John stared innocently and dumbfounded at it, somewhat questioning why Jabu-Jabu's angry at him. Jabu-Jabu opened his mouth. A gust of fishy aroma swept towards John. Then he noticed that the tooth was caught on the Canine. John smiled nervously and began to gingerly loosen the loop. Laruto, who was relieved that Jabu-Jabu hasn't lost his temper, crept out of her hiding place.

"Heh, Heh, 'Good thing Jabu-Jabu isn't some other fish, or we'd have him for lunch at that welcoming banquet!" Laruto joked. John stared at his mentor.

"Banquet?" John asked. Laruto sighed.

"You must've fallen asleep again during the king's announcement. There's a desert man who has been invited for a feast, he said he had a deal for the king. Now what was his name...? Gandalf? No, Gundam? Nah! Gan... Ganon--"

"GANONDORF!!" John shouted, just before jerking on the string that had the tooth tied on, clearly jerking the tooth out of Jabu's jaw. Jabu-Jabu said nothing, but tears poured down his eyes. Laruto gasped and then glared at John.

"LINK!! You do NOT take out ANY of Lord Jabu-Jabu's teeth! You'll be dishonored and cursed for centuries if Jabu-Jabu doesn't forgive you! (More importantly, I'll be given WORSE punishment since I'm his mentor!! This is really bad! I might get executed for this!!)" John walked over and Jerked a dead scale off of Laruto's arm.

"Oh, gee ow!" she groaned, pretending to be in pain after her scale was jerked off. John used the scale to carve the tooth he plucked out into a reasonable sword blade, then he used the new blade to carve the scale into a hilt and grip, then he carved two slots into the top of the hilt, and then fixed the blade into the hilt, using the tooth's grips at the bottom as pegs to slip into the slots. John proudly held up his new sword, admiring it, but then noticed it looked strangely like the Kokiri sword. John shrugged and decided it was a sub-conscience mistake. Laruto was still scolding John, who was already walking to the king's chamber.

"Jabu-Jabu will CUT YOU TO PIECES if you won't apologize! What's worse is he's about to eat me!" she shouted. Then she felt the unmistakable smell of Jabu-Jabu's mouth, then she felt herself being sucked into it.

"If I ever live through this, I swear, I'll learn to play the harp!" she screamed as she was sucked in. Jabu licked his chops, but his revenge wasn't satisfied. He stared after John and began to flop himself to the shore, slowly making his way to the king's chamber.

John looked around the king's chamber. He saw king Zora speaking with a man with olive-green skin, a long dark cloak, and red hair, who was obviously Ganondorf. The two were conversing about a treaty. Ganondorf was setting up an easel with pictures being set on it.

"Now, as I was saying; the Gerudos attack you when you enter the river in the Gerudo valley, and you attack the Gerudos when they intrude to get some water," Ganondorf explained, showing a picture of a Gerudo and Zora fighting on the easel and pointing at it with a long stick.

"But, if we formed a little... agreement, we could stop all of the fighting and we could trade between tribes," Ganondorf switched the picture to showing a Gerudo and Zora shaking hands.

"And with all of the trade going on, this will be the bottom outcome!" Ganondorf switched the picture with another one, showing King Zora surrounded by rupies.

"That's a very attractive bottom," King Zora joked.

"However, this requires that you give us one small thing..." Ganondorf muttered.

"What?" the king asked.

"Er, uh, the Z-Sapphire..." Ganondorf slowly answered.

"You mean uncle Zed's sapphire? He ate it, that's why he ain't here today!" one Zora said. Ganondorf groaned.

"The, Zora-S...?" he asked. More and more conversations about this followed until Ganondorf finally snapped.

“OH!!! FOR PETE’S SAKE! I JUST WANT THE ZORA SAPHIRE!!!” Ganondorf roared. King Zora eyed Ganondorf suspiciously.

“And why would that be?” He asked.

“Take it as a token of the agreement--” Ganondorf began, only to be cut off.

“Unacceptable!” The king roared.

“Well, WHY?” Ganondorf asked. A guard turned to the king.

“YES!.....WHY??” he asked.

“’Cause it belongs to somebody” the king answered.

“Who?” Ganondorf asked.

“’Ya know about my daughter, Ruto?” King Zora asked,

“…Yeaaaaah—Uh… No. Uh, No” Ganondorf admitted.

“Well, the sapphire was a gift to her from her mother, who is deceased… Ruto says that she’ll only give the sapphire to the man she’ll marry…” King Zora explained.

“Well then, I believe I can arrange some--”

“YOU CAN FOOORGET IT!!” A voice broke in. Everyone turned around as John Goose-stepped into the room.

“What are you doing in here? What about your fishing lessons?” The King demanded.

“The Fish didn’t agree with me. Also, I don’t agree that you would hand the Zora sapphire to a sinister SLIME, like Him!” John shouted while pointing at Ganondorf.

“Oh-No! Not another one!” Ganondorf whined. He turned to the King. “See what happens when you raise outsiders? They turn into wise-crackin’ gremlins- Like him!” Ganondorf snapped while gesturing at John. John let out an offensive glare, jumped unto Ganondorf, grabbed him around the collar, and pulled him down to the floor ‘till they were eye-level. Ganondorf squealed rather piggishly.

“Hey! Buddy! You think you’ll own the world, you think you know everything, but you know NOTHING! You will be out bested by three boys in Red, Blue, and Green, and they’ll turn you into Bacon!” John hissed.

"Link! release our guest this instant--!!" King Zora ordered.

"SHH!" John snapped.

"Don't you shush me!" the King shot back.

"Don't you hear that?" John asked. The King listened for a moment, and then he heard a flopping sound.

"What’s that noise?" one of the guards asked. The guard stuck his head into the entryway, but was immediately sucked away, as Jabu-Jabu's head poked through the entry way. Jabu-Jabu glared at John and opened his mouth, getting ready to suck. But just then, Princess Ruto entered the room.

“Dadyyy!” she whined. “My sun-bathing spot was wrecked, and I need a new one!” she complained. But Jabu-Jabu had just begun sucking. Ganondorf had gripped unto a pillar for dear life, John was fighting the wind to get through the doorway, and King Zora was barely affected. As John stomped closer and closer to the exit behind the king, he began to lose strength, so he desperately searched for something to grasp unto, and he saw Ruto. John grabbed unto her, and just caught a glimpse of Ganondorf throwing something olive-green into Jabu-Jabu’s mouth, after that, things became so crazy that John couldn’t even follow it. But when it was all over, Jabu-Jabu was gone, the room was a wreck, and Ruto was missing. Everyone turned towards John. King Zora glared at him.

“Well, congrats, Link…” King Zora sighed. John began to beam for a moment. “’Cause You have sacrificed Ruto!!” The king accused. John shrunk with surprise.

“This is either really good-or, really bad…” John muttered.

“It was an accident, besides, I didn’t throw something green into Jabu-Jabu’s throat!” John shot, glaring at Ganondorf.

“Oh sure! Blame the GREEN guy!” Ganondorf retorted. King Zora stood up and pointed at John.

“You have insulted us for the LAST time! Guards! Take this ruffian and try to drown him, and if it doesn’t work, try again—and then I’ll try and come up with something…” The king exclaimed. “Help me…” John squealed as he was dragged away.

A few moments later, John had just returned from a double-dose of the infamous ‘Zora swirlie’. John moaned with exhaustion as he was thrown before the king.

“I have finally concluded a punishment! He shall be encased in Zora safety-wrap, and thrown into the river, with ROCKS in the wrap.

“Ooh, nice…” John complimented.

“Please don’t do it!” John begged as he fell to his knees.

“CHOP-CHOP!” King Zora snapped.

“Wait” John said as he was being dragged away, “You can’t do this I’m your buddy, your pal….” Were his last words before being wrapped up and thrown into the river, being dragged away by the current.

Last edited:

Chiraku

Demon slayer
Chapter 4: Reunion

Something red was rolling down the mountain, something blue was rushing through the river, something green was running through the field, the red slipped and crashed into the blue, sending them both hurtling towards the green. They all collided, and as the spray of stars and dust cleared, the red one slowly rose.

"HEY! WATCH IT! I COULD'VE BEEN MULCHED IF IT WASN'T FOR--" but then the red one saw that he recognized the green one.

"Oh, hi Steve!" Said the red one. "Hey James!" said the green one, who was apparently Steve. "Yoo guyf! Gfd ds duf offa me!" James (the red one) knelt down and tore the wrapping off of the blue one's head. "Please get off your older brother:S ?" The blue one asked.

"JOHN!!" the other two cried in unison.
John was busy dusting the pebbles out of his tunic.

"So, we're all in the same place? We're dreaming?" John asked. James picked up one of the pebbles and wacked John on the head.

"Hey!-- Oooow!" John snapped. "Yep! We're not dreamin'!" James exclaimed, swallowing the pebble. The other two stared in awe. "Did you... J-just, swallow a r-rock?!" Steve asked. James stood aghast. "I HOPE NOT! I thought it was a pebble!" James cried. Steve rolled his eyes."We're dreaming". He said.

"Well, if we are, I don't want to wake up just yet, anything could happen in a dream, like ice cream falling from the sky!" John exclaimed. Just then, a scoop of something fell in between the three of them. "Is...is that rocky road ice cream?" Steve asked. James knelt down, and then surprisingly, took a lick.

"Nope, it's dirt with a small trace of old cow poop,"James observed.

"Then what are the marshmallows?" John asked.

"That is the poop," James admitted with a shudder.

"What about the nuts?" John asked.

"---You don't want me to answer that..." James muttered.

"The way how you were able to eat and identify those rocks, you were raised by Gorons, I assume?" Steve asked. James nodded, and then turned to John.

"And let me guess... Zora?" James asked. John stood in surprise.

"Wow! what a coincidence! I could've been anything, How could you tell that? The tunic?" John asked.

"No, you were in a river and 'ya smell like fish" James answered. John glared.

"I was being sarcastic!" John replied.

"Wow! A minute in this... L.O.Z... world, and we've already exchanged remarks!" James observed.

"4.45 hours!" John corrected.

"Ya see?!" James exclaimed.

"Hey wait!" Steve shouted getting in between the two. "L.OZ.! L.egend O.f Z.elda! and what dimension are we in? Ocarina of time! L.OZ.O.O.T.! L.egend O.f Z.elda; O.carina O.f T.ime! We can call this place Lozoot!" Steve explained. This "interesting" topic calmed the other two down.

"Why should we name this place if as far as we know, we'll never wake up?" John asked.

"Well, it's a good thing the game wasn't called the Ocarina of time, 'cause then we'd have to call this place Loztoot!" James joked. "Anyway, I was coming down here 'cause Darunia wanted me to talk to the monarch of Hyrule," James stated, and then turned to John. "The same thing goes for you and the Zoras I assume?" James asked.

"I was banished!" John stated with a shrug. James turned to Steve. "So how'd it go with you, Steve?" James asked. Steve shrugged.

"Well, it all started when..."

Last edited:

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Hi I'm is one of the creators (I'm the Green link) Younger brother of James (Red link) and John (Blue link).

Chiraku

Demon slayer
Today is my sisters 5th Birthday! I'm proud to have posted this chapter on the same day!
Chapter 5: Don't mess with the Q/ Aim for the eye!
GOHMA.jpg

Steve was scavenging for rupees. It costs at least
$.JPG
50 for a shield, and he hadn't even gathered 20.

"How am I supposed to see the deku tree if Mido won't let me in until I can afford a shield?!" Steve complained. Terry was flooding with suggestions, but the last time they gave him suggestions, he nearly killed him. Terry couldn't understand why Pick-pocketing wasn't a good Idea. It was his living, and he survived, why couldn't a Kokiri boy?

"There has to be some other way to gather money without anybody knowing..." Terry muttered. But then the idea came to all of them;

"Mido's house!" they all concluded.

Steve was stuffing his pockets with the rupees he had found in abundance in Mido's trunks. Navi however, wasn't too happy with this operation.

"Link! You just took over 100 rupees don't you think you're taking this a bit too far?!" she asked.

"Nah! This all used to be the other Kokiri's fruit money! I'm sure they won't mind!" Steve confidently replied.

"It's not their minding that I'm worried about!" Navi muttered. Terry fluttered in with a sac full of rupees.

"We've hit the mother load! Now I can move out of my mother's apartment!" Terry exclaimed.

"You live in your mom's basement?!" Gaia asked.

"No-no, silly one!-- I live in her bathroom..." Terry slowly admitted. Every stepped away from Terry after hearing this "interesting" fact.
"WHADDYA MEAN THE PRICE'S BEEN RAISED:(?!" Steve cried. The four had just entered the shop, and the Shield had just had it's price increased by
$.JPG

"Sorry Mac, but after that mad scrub "Accident", we lost a lot 'o merchandise. That shield's the last thing we've got besides that recov. heart!" The merchant haughtily explained. Gaia wasn't pleased with this injustice at all. He spotted something on the wall and fluttered over to it.

"Ooh, nice bust! Only a Goron could've carved somethin' like this!" Gaia observed, getting dangerously close to the bust bust, which seemed to be made of sandstone.

"Oh! I won that thing at a lottery! It's very fragile! Please don't touch that Bust--!"

"Which one??? This?!!!" *CRRRAAAACK!!*

"Wow... I've never seen steam actually come out of somebody's ears..." Steve muttered as he and the fairies left the shop.

"Neither have I ever actually been banned from a shop before..." Gaia muttered.

"At least we've got the shield for free..." Navi muttered.

"To keep us outta the store!!" Terry snapped.

"Well now we can finally see Mido..." Steve said with a sigh. The four approached Mido, twitching with the excitement of finally getting started. When Mido saw the four, he held out his hand, gesturing them to halt.

"Where do ya' think you're goin'?!" Mido snapped.

"Uh, we're here to see the deku tree..." Steve answered. Mido inspected Steve top-to-bottom.

"HEY! Where'd you get the kokiri sword! What did I say about taking that thing without permission?!" Mido asked.

"You never did..." Steve replied.

"'Cause I never thought you'd find it!" Mido Snapped. He also noticed that Steve had also acquired a shield.

"How'd you get the shield too?! It's supposed be over-priced!" He cried, everyone glared at him.

"--Not that I had anything to do with it!!" He defended.

"Oh, I bought it with this...!" Steve answered, holding out Mido's wallet.

"How'd you get that!!" Mido cried.

"It was out in the open--" Steve began.

"It was in my cabin, on my bed, guarded by Mr.Octorock!!" Mido replied.

"Well he didn't put up much of a fight..." Steve muttered. "This cash belonged to the other Kokiri anyway...!" Steve replied. Mido's face turned a bright red and he tried turning away from the the four.

"Y-You can, p-p-p-pass...!" He groaned. Steve raced to the other side in a flash of green, while the fairies struggled to keep up.

Steve finally approached the Deku tree. This is it! he told himself. The Tree will tell me about his bug-problem, I'll come out victorious, and then---

"Weeeell thy Link! Thy is afraid that evil has entered thyyyyy vessel!!" This couldn't be him!!! He has a strong hillbilly accent, and his strong, and his wise voice is so high-pitched that he sounds more like a western grandpa! "NaviGaTe, I comaand the to accompany Link, an eeeevil creature has tooken residence in here!"

"Actually it's Navi,"

"& Gaia,"

"And Terry--" the three fairies corrected.

"Thy don't have time left to say all the names!!" The Deku tree roared. "Noooow then! Prepare thyselves and enter thy inside of thee," the deku tree said before opening his gigantic mouth.

"The creature i-i-is in your m-mouth??" Steve asked.

"Nay! It's like my mouth, only in the HEAD!" The deku tree corrected.

"EEEEEEW!" The three fairies squealed.

"His cranial cavity!!!" Navi groaned. "Where?!" Steve asked. "Where is BRAIN IS!!!" The three fairies answered. All of the four squealed with disgust.

"AHEM!!!" The deku tree was growing impatient. The four hung their heads, and after taking a deep breath, entered the Deku tree.

TITLE.JPG

Steve and the fairies entered the Deku tree. It wasn't as messy as they expected, 'just needed a small cleaning Job.

"What do think the Deku tree meant by saying he didn't have the time left to say all of our names?" Navi asked. "You don't think he might be kickin' the bucket, do you?" The party stopped for a second.

"NAAAAAAAHHH!" They all said in unison.

"He couldn't, he's rooted to the ground..." Steve muttered. Everyone glared at him. They should take this matter seriously. As they progressed, one time the door slammed shut behind them. Steve slowly looked around the room and saw a Deku scrub.

"BWAHAHA!" Steve shook with laughter. "This is why the door closed behind us?! What a joke--" Steve was whacked with a deku nut.

"Ow, that hurt--" *WHACK!* Steve saw that the deku Scrub was spewing nuts at the group. As he was busy dodging he heard what seemed to be the Deku tree's voice.

"Use the shield..."

"The Deku tree sure is powerful, I'm hearing his voice in my head..." Steve observed.

"NO YOU'RE NOT!! YOU'RE IN MY BELLY! I CAN STILL TALK TO YOU!! As I was saying, use the shield to reflect the nuts and whack the scrub!" the Deku Tree boomed. Steve did as he was told, and the Deku Scrub was whacked straight in the spout. As Steve approached the stunned creature, it slowly came to and jumped at the sight of him.

"OH-NO! Please don't kill me master!! I'll give you a tip if you spare me!! The Coupe De Grace can only be delivered right after the queen is whacked in the-- OH QUEENIE, SORRY ABOUT THAT!!!" The scrub wailed as he hopped away.

"Whack her with what?!" Steve asked. But then he noticed something.

"Hey!--" Steve began, only to be cut off.

"That's MY line!" Navi complained

"No, there's something in the nest!" Steve explained. Sure enough, there was a chest on the nest. Steve slowly opened it and drew something out...!

"A slingshot?!" Steve looked at the tool for a moment. "Oh! This must be the Slingshot that Mido tried throwing at me... It missed, and I think the Deku tree swallowed it..." Steve muttered. He noticed that the door leading out of the room and the door leading further into the Dungeon had been barred, so there was no way out. But then he noticed that there was a silver eye switch on the ceiling. He didn't have too much trouble handling the slingshot, because he had used them in the Jungle areas of Thailand, back home, with his brothers... Steve shook the feeling off and hit the switch and both doors opened. The progressing door opened to reveal a stair case. Steve and the others slowly descended, down to the bottom of the dungeon. At the bottom floor was an ominous door with an eye engraved on it. Steve gulped and opened it, and what he saw was so horrifying that he fell back and screamed.

"What?! What's the matter?!" The fairies all asked at once, they looked inside the room and saw what was so frightening; an old-fashioned elevator.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU’RE AFRAID OF?!!!" Terry asked in disgust. Steve slowly got to his feet.

"These things shouldn't have been invented yet!..." he whispered. Navi groaned.

"Well, climb the contraption and figure out what's on top!"

The elevator lead to the way top of the dungeon, into a dark room filled with a ghastly smelling fog. The walls were covered in web, and there was a distinctive scratching sound on the ceiling.

"Okay! I'm outta here!" Terry declared. But when he approached the elevator, the rope coincidentally snapped, sending the elevator plummeting to the bottom.

"Something tells me that Something, or SOMETHING , doesn't want us to leave," Navi concluded.

"That's SOMEONE, THANK YOU!" an evil, yet feminine voice screeched. Everyone froze in fear. "Phoo! 'Cover's blown!!" A giant bug-like creature dropped from the ceiling, bearing a single bloodshot eye, multiple appendages that were presumably legs, and glowing spots on it's body. It let out a giant screech and charged forward.

*SCREEEECH!!*

The deku tree awoke with a start, wondering where that sound came from.

"Was that you, Ned?" He asked a nearby Kokiri.

"Uhhh, no" the Kokiri replied. The deku tree pondered for a second.

"UH-OH!! She's awake!!!"

"Who's awake?!"

“IT’S QUEEN GOHMA!!!!”

Steve pointed his sword at the Giant creature, who's name is apparently Gohma. He was already tired from all the dodging, but he thought that if he bluffed and got her (at least he hoped it was a her!!) riled up, she would be too frustrated to hit him accurately.

"Y-you shall not win! You-- er, Parasitic--, um, hmm... hag!!!" Steve insulted. "Hah! Hag! I bet you're a million bug-years old!! And I also bet---" *THWAHP!!* "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!" The insults were too much, and Gohma whacked him halfway across the room. After he was able to get to his feet, he was quite fed up with the battle.

"Oh!! That %$@!ed Deku scrub! 'The Coupe De Grace can only be delivered right after the queen is whacked in the--' what's that supposed to mean?!" Steve swore. After more dodging, Steve was officially about to give up, when a hollow voice called out.

Aim for the eye... Link... The voice called. Steve pondered this for a sec.

"Huh?!"

"The EYE!!" just then, two, gigantic eyes appeared at the way front wall of the area. "Shoot the eye! Shoot the eye!!" Then Steve recognized the voice as the deku tree's voice. But Gohma recognized it too and ducked away into the shadows and began to move around in the darkness like crazy, until Steve couldn't find her eye anymore. Steve found an eye and decided to fire at it with his slingshot.

"I'm goin' to get you now, Gohma! I'm goin' to get you now!!" While he loaded his slingshot The Deku tree was getting impatient.

"SHOOT THE EYE! SHOOT THE EYE!!" the Deku tree shouted. *THWHAAAP!!* "OW! NOT MY EYE!!" Steve noticed that one eye began to turn red. He readjusted his aim and fired at the eye. The eye was hit and it turned bright green. Steve saw this as his chance. He grabbed a deku tree off of the ground and scratched the top with the bottom of his boot, setting it on fire. He
Z-Targeted the eye and got ready to strike.

"My Hissatsu attack... DEKU STICK VERSION!!!" Steve charged forward and did a mid-air strike on the eye. Gohma struggled and screeched, until she began burst into flame.

"Aww dang..." Gohma muttered as she died. Steve smiled and laughed. This was the first time he had beaten a boss and felt really accomplished about it. The entire area glowed with blue light and everything faded away.

Steve found himself in front of the deku trees with the fairies.

"Link..." Steve looked up at the deku Tree. His leaves were turning brown. Kokiri were surrounding him, some crying, some checking his health.

"You've done a great deed... slaying Gohma... But it was all a test... *cough!!*" The Deku tree wheezed. "I was doomed from the start... I wanted to see if you were *cough* the one who'd leave the f-forest! *Cough-Cough! Wheeze!*" The Deku Tree collapsed. The other Kokiri gasped, Fado fainted, and one of the health checkers got a heart attack, and needed a health check himself.

"The tree King... Is dead...!" A Know-it-all Bro announced sadly, taking off his hat and and holding it against his chest. "*COUGH! Wheeze!*" The deku tree slowly regained conscience.

"Put the hat back on, fool!" another Kokiri snapped at the Know-it-all bro.

"Leave the forest?!" A Kokiri piped up. "He'll die!!" The Deku Tree sighed.

"Link is different. It is his destiny to leave the forest." Steve noticed that when Saria heard this, she looked like she was about to cry and ran away from the area.

" Link! That monster entering me was no accident! An evil man from the Desert had infected me with it! He demanded the spiritual stone of the forest and threatened to kill me if I didn't do it"

"And you listened to him?!" Mido cried. Everyone turned around and stared at him. "Not that it was a wise idea..."

"So, I want you to go to Hyrule town, and meet the Princess there, give her... this! The Kokiri emerald!" There was a flash of green light, and Steve found a Green stone in his hand that gleamed like the sky.

"Kokiri! You can use my bark for your fires, and you can use what you can find inside of me to help you, and send my Leaves to my Uncle Louie!" A kokiri was busily scribbling this down on a bark tablet. "Go now, Link! Take care of yourself... *Cough!!* Good-*Cough!* Bye....." The deku tree wilted. His leaves were completely brown, and his bark turned into that dead color that made you know a tree had died.

"Do your thing, man..." The same Kokiri said to the Know-it-all bro.

"Phooie! He didn't tell me where Uncle Louie lives!" The scribbler muttered. Steve slowly walked away from the Deku tree. He made his way to the entrance out of the Forest.

Steve was walking on the bridge that led out of the village, when he heard something.

"She's here!" He whispered to himself.

"Link?" It was Saria. Steve turned around and approached her. She was apparently enduring the urge to cry.

"I-I knew you'd leave the forest someday--"

"And today's just as good as any other! Goodbye!!" Steve interrupted and turned around. But the moment he turned around, Saria was right in front of him.

"I wasn't finished!!" She said through clenched teeth.. She held out an ocarina to Steve. "Here... you can have this ocarina..." She handed the ocarina to Steve. "When you play this... you can remember the forest..." Steve slowly took the ocarina. At first he was scared of Saria, now, he was sorry he had to leave her. The thought of missing somebody reminded him of his brothers, and that made him want to leave as soon as possible. Steve couldn't take it anymore. He ran from the forest as fast as he could. He noticed that his throat began to get sore. If this was a dream, then he was probably waking up. ( Author note: My brother has a sore throat as I'm typing this). But then he thought of what would happen if he met his brothers in here... Steve smiled. That would be more funner than waking up. All this thinking made him lose track of where he was, because he was in hyrule field, about to collide with a red and blue thing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom